Related:
Create New Tag
Stocksy Stocksy
2/28/2014 2:18 PM

Lately I've been noticing quite a few black and white edits online. What's your guy's opinions on black and white edits? I think they're a pretty cool idea and it's something that you don't see too often. I'm for them but I think too much of them could be a bad thing.

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

Collin_McClenahan Collin_McClenahan
2/28/2014 2:21 PM

Seeing as the 2 greatest BMX movies ever were black and white (Anthem and Anthem 2 if you don't know anything about BMX) I don't have a problem with it. Maybe they are trying to get on that level of radness?

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

T-rider T-rider
2/28/2014 2:58 PM

I prefer normal edits, no need of 1080p quality neithet.

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

feeble_to_face feeble_to_face
2/28/2014 3:41 PM

subrosa does most of theirs in black and white. it looks good

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

BNC BNC
2/28/2014 3:50 PM
bmxfromma bmxfromma
2/28/2014 5:19 PM

The anthem and anthem II videos were good but I feel like subrosa overdoes it a bit

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

sketo sketo
2/28/2014 5:46 PM

theyre alright. if anyone has seen the afray edit, its like they emphasize the reds and warm colors and kinda subdue other colors, i like thT. but not a huge fan of all b&w

virginia beach ~ instagram: @_harru_ ~ 4pegz

realityisajoke realityisajoke
2/28/2014 6:12 PM

it annoys me honestly. i always felt like the anthems would be so much better in colour. oh well

Insta: @devicacy

biggybuggy biggybuggy
2/28/2014 6:28 PM

I don't like it. Street is colorful. I want to see that color, even if I am color blind.

howlerfbm howlerfbm
2/28/2014 6:31 PM

Anthems looked amazing. The subrosa vid just irritated me for some reason. That type of riding suffers in black and white. Just me though.

bikes destroy vlogs.

ref: slade_vincent, shutta, ecuadevil, theprophet, blackmammoth, sfb, element4all, bmx-junkie, kurtnut, nickg, jessebmx, dontDELETE, krbmx17, ninjacat, freddydapice, waanng, ivan, scramhype, motogrizz, tomdon, dream, hatebreeder, noendinsight666, asilva, wolfen, superstarDK, skubasteve, aebasher, many more.

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals ยป

THE SHOP