Related:
Create New Tag
Freshrider17 Freshrider17
7/12/2013 10:59 AM

Well iv done alot of studying about all the parts iknow enough, Iv had 4 bmxs, but recently I bought a diamond back grind 2012 25/9 3 peice crank ect It was very heavy, and i have a rumption motion Its very light, but so far Iv messed my 9 tooth the other day and its got crazy bob tyres 100psi for jumps all great but my white wall tyres are to thin, I had a we the people justice, which I gave to my mate, but Iquite like the fly and fit bikes, Iv been biking for 5 months and ido alot of research just let me know your opinoions

tomdon tomdon
7/12/2013 11:37 AM

What are you asking/ trying to say? I can't understand that jumbled mess

I'm on the vital legit list!

Zach P-D Zach P-D
7/12/2013 11:38 AM

what... O_o

Bruh

7/12/2013 11:42 AM

Whats all the best, lightest parts ect?

tomdon tomdon
7/12/2013 11:58 AM

But the wifi complete. Best bang for your buck. And judging by your thread you don't need anything special yet anyway. Any complete fully sealed and full cromo will be fine. And stop worrying about weight. It's a terrible habit

I'm on the vital legit list!

7/12/2013 12:00 PM

Okay thanks smile

feeble_to_face feeble_to_face
7/12/2013 1:00 PM

Honda? is that you? Sorry if its not. i just have a friend that bought one recently.

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals »

THE SHOP