Related:
Create New Tag
Derek_Bolz Derek_Bolz
9/14/2013 10:21 PM

I bent the bars on my main bike (Colony Endeavour) last weekend cause I nosedived doing a 540 off a flyout. Now tonight I snapped my Fly Dolmen cranks on my back up bike. So I'm fucked for a while sad anyone else have shitty luck like this? What do you do when you can't bike?

"if you feel yourself falling backwards, thrust forward like you would if you were indeed fucking your bike, and if youre falling forwards, push your legs while leaning back, like if you were pulling out from fucking your bike But dont, under any circumstances, actually fuck your bike" - EddiMundo

Derek_Bolz Derek_Bolz
9/14/2013 10:22 PM

Now that I think of it I could just swap handlebars and have one good bike...

"if you feel yourself falling backwards, thrust forward like you would if you were indeed fucking your bike, and if youre falling forwards, push your legs while leaning back, like if you were pulling out from fucking your bike But dont, under any circumstances, actually fuck your bike" - EddiMundo

handlebar-to-face handlebar-to-face
9/14/2013 10:28 PM

That sucks I've had bad luck these couple of days but not with my bike though, i smashed my thumb yesterday and its still swollen like crazy and i cant close it and now today i rolled my ankle

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

eskimojay eskimojay
9/15/2013 12:19 AM

You have 2 bikes that's not bad luck

lilchrissyy lilchrissyy
9/15/2013 2:41 AM

It rains all week for me the the one day it's sunny am ill....... Sucks

Derek_Bolz Derek_Bolz
9/17/2013 12:11 AM
eskimojay wrote:

You have 2 bikes that's ...more

It's not luck of any sort it's just hard work

TetoraBMX TetoraBMX
9/17/2013 1:06 AM

Back end of my Fit Aitken is bent to the left a little bit after a month of barely even being able to ride it (school, work).

Cranks are squeaking, headset is clicking (no gyro), sprocket bent after one day of hitting a ledge a few times, cops told me I need reflectors all over my bike or will get ticket and demerit points.

Hopefully the crank thing is not related to a messed up BB, as well as the headset just being too tight, but the back end is definitely bent... can still manual straight but know it will get worse.

Swap the parts on your bike, how did the crank snap? At the pedal or in the middle? Sounds kind of messed up unless it was already bent or real old.

Derek_Bolz Derek_Bolz
9/17/2013 10:37 PM
TetoraBMX wrote:

Back end of my Fit Aitken ...more

Doing an alleyoop 360 off the side of a ramp, about 4 feet up. It snapped at the pedal. It was only my second year riding with them, and I haven't even rode that bike for most of this year. It pissed me off but now I'm gonna get Stolen Team 2.5s cause they're on sale.

Scenekid69 Scenekid69
9/17/2013 10:39 PM

Fly cranks fucking suck.

sundaybmxRR sundaybmxRR
9/17/2013 10:41 PM

Lately shit luck here for me as well. In the past week/week & a half, I've snapped a crank bolt, fucked my gsport rollcage rim up & now it has a flatspot & a bulge in the side, breaking lots of spokes, anddd now my front wheel is going poopy & not wanting to spin well ):

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals ยป

THE SHOP