Related:
Create New Tag
mastersparks117 mastersparks117
10/14/2013 7:18 AM

Which hub is better? I want a front hub and a hub guard, the daily grind comes with hub guards while the BSD is sold separately. Any kind of pros or cons on them would be great.

HardBMX_Tim HardBMX_Tim
10/14/2013 7:51 AM

They both use 2x6902 bearings with s 6601 shell and 15mm crmo center axle. So they're technically the same. I would personally get the Primo N4FL. Everything is the same but its flangeless which is totally dope looking and keeps the spokes more out of the way on grinds and holds the wheel a bit stiffer. And if you think about it, you can't fuck up the flange if there isn't one.smile

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

FreddyDapice FreddyDapice
10/14/2013 8:02 AM

Daily Grind. BSD is good, but why is this even a question? It comes with 2 huge CRMO guards.

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

Brokenbmx Brokenbmx
10/14/2013 8:29 AM

If your heavy on peg use in the front i would go with the Daily Grind.

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals ยป

THE SHOP