Related:
Create New Tag
BMXSkater BMXSkater
5/23/2014 4:59 PM

Just wondering if anybody has traveled by plane recently with their bikes? Im gonna be moving to Florida in a few months and would like to take my bike along instead of selling it, ive heard you can take it in a golf bag and most airlines wont charge you as long as they dont think its a bike, has anyone been through this? Have any of you been caught?

eskimojay eskimojay
5/23/2014 5:01 PM

I have a dk golf bag but I've only used it on busses sofar I hate flying

tr1x tr1x
5/23/2014 11:37 PM

I got charged $150 when I had my bike in a bike box. Never again. Now I have the DK flight bag and it's awesome

You're never too old to have fun.

Bike
Summer riding

sketchytravis sketchytravis
5/24/2014 12:41 AM

yeah, id be interested to see whats up with the getting caught with the bike in the bag

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

BMXSkater BMXSkater
5/24/2014 9:40 AM

So they don't even check your bag if your bike is inside a golf bag? How much does that DK bag cost?

FEDEXdoobie FEDEXdoobie
5/24/2014 9:47 AM

way too much. Just get any padded golf bag that will fit your wheels and tell them its camping equipment / an art piece / golf clubs. I've always used the camping equipment or art piece excuse and it's always worked

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals ยป

THE SHOP