Related:
Create New Tag
catfish95
6/28/2012 8:05 PM

My friend Felix got his bike stolen a while back (Cult frame, S&M forks/bars) and we pretty much gave up hope on finding it. We had a group sesh at a local park today, and my friend Balt left back home. A couple mins later he calls us and tells us he saw someone on the bike a few blocks down, we all start heading down there (5 people in 3 different cars, 2 on bike) and looking for the dude.

He ends up at a corner store up the street, we are all outside waiting for him to get out. He says that the bike isn't his and starts pedaling away. We all start chasing him, my friend Nick cuts him off in his car and yells, YOU MADE THE WRONG MOVE MOTHER FUCKER, so the dude drops the bike and just books it. He chases a bus and gets on it, but we followed the bus and there ended up being a stop not even a block away. We go tell the bus driver what happened, and the dude gets kicked off the bus. We all start yelling at him and he was shitting bricks so just took off. We were happy enough with the bike and didn't bother chasing him anymore.

Mind you that we were hauling ass, cutting people off, honking and all this other shit in the street just to get this guy. Really fucking hectic. Stoked that we got the bike back, damn good day.

BIKE CHECK

living the life of a honey badger.
Refs: thebalt, kurtnut, scramhype

Effting
6/28/2012 8:10 PM

Thats one to tell the kids, glad he got his bike back

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

sketo
6/28/2012 8:13 PM

Haha sweet! Don't you just love it when you give up on something but then it like "works out" or something :0

virginia beach ~ instagram: @_harru_ ~ 4pegz

tito24
6/28/2012 8:14 PM

that sounds like fun! I would have kicked his ass...

MY SEXY BIKE CHECK!

sunny.jomofo, even more of a bitch than Dane wild!

if you need to talk to me text me 1-734-301-6545

on the legit list

35+ clean refs

carjakester
6/28/2012 8:15 PM

should have beat that ass

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

catfish95
6/28/2012 8:17 PM

Yeah, it was insane

We should have beat his ass but whatever, he was terrified, looked like he wanted to cry lol

BIKE CHECK

carjakester
6/28/2012 8:22 PM

kid problably thought he would get away with it forever, this kid by me got his bike basically ripped off of him. he was in town riding. lets just start off by saying that this kid is constantly picked on, i dont know what it is, but i just think biking isnt his thing. No matter how hard he trys to do something he just cant, and hes also rich so hes always buying parts. Leading to people giving him mad shit, stealing his stuff, putting his shit in hard to reach places....etc. so back to the story, he was riding in town and he said that these 3 big dudes 2 hispanics 1 white, came up to him and tore him off his bike, kicked him while he was down and walked away with it.. his friend went to try and get it for him and ended up getting a black eye. I felt so bad, i feel like this kid is eventually going to kill himself. But im pretty sure today he bought a new bike today so i think he will be okay.

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

skateandbmx14
6/28/2012 8:29 PM
carjakester wrote:

kid problably thought he ...more

That's sad

"You might want to get some knee pads and a family pack of chapstick, I'm afraid its going to be a long night for you".-Austin_Read

sundaybmxRR
6/28/2012 9:00 PM

fuck yeah that's awesome. I have a similar story. just the other day I saw a bike being ridden that was stolen nearly 3 years ago.

the guy rode passed us sitting on a bench and I eyed the bike up as I didn't recognize the guy riding it and took a second to remember since it was so long ago.. I jumped up, said "Come on let's go, that shit's stolen" to my friends and we hauled ass after the guy and I finally caught up with him at a Royal Farms and I'm like "Where'd you get that bike!?" he claims he bought it off a buddy at work. I say "Yeah? I can tell you're lying easily cause that bike's stolen" he ignores me and rides into the parking lot to talk to someone in a car, the rest of my friends roll up and the guy doesn't acknowledge us at all. Originally my plan was to wait for him to start to leave then knock him off the bike and take it back, but just then a cop was sitting at a red light so I waved him over and explained what was going on. He said the guy with the bike was being detained and they called another officer down and the guy then insists his brother bought the bike off a guy at work, contradicting his statement earlier saying HE bought the bike. So they have their mom come down to vouch for them saying she saw him buy it and therefore it can't be stolen.. the cop just kinda laughs and says "Well that may be, but the person who they say sold it them could have stolen it and if that's the case, the bike's coming with us" the 2 guys just stood there all pissed off looking as the cops took photos of the bike and wrote down the serial number and all that shit. Luckily, I was riding with the kid's cousin who's bike it was, so he got a hold of him and gave all his info to the cops but didn't have the serial number on hand at the moment.. so the bike was left with the 2 guys and their mom, but the cop said if it "goes missing" there's gonna be a serious issue at hand haha.

Next day I get on facebook and see I'm tagged in a photo of the bike, the kid who had it stolen from him tagged me in a fresh photo of the bike saying he got it back thanks to some sharp eyes after nearly 3 years

I felt so badass and happy he got it back after all this time.. I was super surprised it wasn't painted or anything.

NebLikesBMX
6/28/2012 9:02 PM
carjakester wrote:

skateandbmx14 wrote:

That's sad

Some people can be absolute cunts(excuse the language) sometimes, if someone nicked my bike i don't know what i would do with my life.

Instagram= suckmydeeeck
Tumblr= http://benkingyo.tumblr.com/

catfish95
6/28/2012 9:07 PM

hell yeah dude, it's such a badass feeling knowing you helped someone get their shit back. we were all super stoked on it. surprisingly nothing on this bike was painted either, the bars were covered in black tape, stolen (brand) seat was put on, and they took off the hubguards though

BIKE CHECK

RiverSideRider
6/28/2012 9:08 PM

My friends got their bikes stolen from one of their gf's house when a party was going on, they already tried the cops and stuff butt the kids(GF's cousins stole it from the house party) and their parents are denying it, fuck... The kids are gonna get it.
The bikes are a btm and a fit mac.

sundaybmxRR
6/28/2012 9:11 PM
catfish95 wrote:

hell yeah dude, it's such ...more

It really is. I've helped now 4 people get their stolen bikes back, I feel like a detective haha

but that's lucky. the first 2 people's bikes were spliced together. the retard who stole them took the wheels off and switched them and the stems.. funny thing is.. the wheels were exactly the same except for the back hub haha but it was really lucky to get em both back.. within the same week even.

catfish95
6/28/2012 9:13 PM

bike theifs are scum, deserve to have their asses kicked

BIKE CHECK

tito24
6/28/2012 9:16 PM
carjakester wrote:

skateandbmx14 wrote:

That's sad

yeah that is... biking is supposed to be fun, not fucking beating ppl up for their bikes...

MY SEXY BIKE CHECK!

on the legit list

35+ clean refs

Skavenger69
6/28/2012 9:27 PM

Even though he didnt get his ass beat still sick that you got that bike back.

carjakester
6/28/2012 9:42 PM

talking about cops, that reminds me of another story, i was driving my friend home, and we saw these two girls that needed a ride that were at a gas station. so i pulled into the gas station and parked as we needed to put both our bikes into the trunk to make room for the fine ladies to sit. so i put my bike in the trunk and it fit easy because i have a small frame and pretty small bars, so we started to try and fit my friends bike in, which was a rather large bike. while we are pushing on the bike to try and get it in, a cop rolls up and suspects that we are trying to steal these bikes, as there was a bike rack right next to my car. he comes up to us and asks if those are our bikes and we say yeah and explain our situation, for whatever reason he didn't believe us and said im going to need to take these bikes. i told him that me and my friend could name every single part on each of our bikes, and probably most of each others bikes, so we turned our backs to the bikes which were out of the car now and both me and my friend, told the cop(which probably couldn't tell) every single part that was on each of our bikes. he said sorry for the inconvenience and we put the bikes in and took those fine ass girls home.

tito24
6/28/2012 9:52 PM
carjakester wrote:

talking about cops, that ...more

did you get anything in return?

MY SEXY BIKE CHECK!

on the legit list

35+ clean refs

carjakester
6/28/2012 10:05 PM
tito24 wrote:

did you get anything in ...more

sadly no.

Skavenger69
6/28/2012 10:10 PM
carjakester wrote:

talking about cops, that ...more

tito24 wrote:

did you get anything in ...more

carjakester wrote:

sadly no.

haha "sadly no"

Derek_Bolz
6/29/2012 11:11 AM

I always bitch about having nowhere to ride in a small town. But at least I don't have to worry about my bike getting stolen

"if you feel yourself falling backwards, thrust forward like you would if you were indeed fucking your bike, and if youre falling forwards, push your legs while leaning back, like if you were pulling out from fucking your bike But dont, under any circumstances, actually fuck your bike" - EddiMundo

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals ยป

THE SHOP