Related:
Create New Tag
zachkrejmas zachkrejmas
1/20/2014 11:24 AM

Who all on here resides in Austin? I just got back from a week-long trip and had the time of my life. Just want to congratulate you all on how amazing your city is... From the parks, to the dirt, to the abundance of amazing street spots, and lets not forget about the food and night life... Keep the BMX scene growing strong!

Collin_McClenahan Collin_McClenahan
1/20/2014 12:14 PM

I don't live there but intend to move there in a few years after trade school. I got to spend a few days out there 2 years ago for the F1 race, and was fortunate to be able to take my bike and ride for a day. It is awesome. I would love to be able to go there for longer and ride more than just 9th street.

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

adamnmexican adamnmexican
1/20/2014 2:52 PM

Atx is fun, but i couldn't live there

It’s all bmx

eskimojay eskimojay
1/20/2014 4:35 PM

I hear that place is awsome.....but I couldn't live in Texas , alberta is bad enough it's like Canada's Texas

Ricked_Em Ricked_Em
1/21/2014 7:17 AM

Besides the hipsters, 99% of the locals and the traffic it's a cool town. You don't feel like you're in Texas when you're there which is a plus, most of the people I ran into were super stuck and then told me how the pros only come out to ride is a camera is around. Still crazy to see an area that you can go to a different park in just a 10min car ride.

Da Laird

unfuckwithable ill

Refs-brokenbmx, MaximusBikes, Brian_Griffin, Colonydirt94, Aebasher

Shortdude Shortdude
1/22/2014 6:40 PM

Austin is pretty cool but it's to close to the capital building.

I haven't rode in forever so I suck and I have 2 Hondas. Follow me on Instagram @softtop2k.417

Ricked_Em Ricked_Em
1/23/2014 12:35 PM
Shortdude wrote:

Austin is pretty cool but ...more

What the fuck does that have to do with anything?

Da Laird

unfuckwithable ill

Refs-brokenbmx, MaximusBikes, Brian_Griffin, Colonydirt94, Aebasher

handlebar-to-face handlebar-to-face
1/23/2014 12:46 PM

Seems like one of the few places with more hipsters then LA, no thanks

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals »

THE SHOP