Related:
Create New Tag
Kenealy Kenealy
5/5/2011 11:16 PM

Shit's crazy.
\BMX-1995/ \BMX-1995/
5/6/2011 4:12 AM

Ridiculously good!

Refs: ~Stolen Boy~, Brokenbmx(x2), Warchol2, nitrojimbo, Cjmdawg, _brendan, handlebar-to-face

iLOVEeclat iLOVEeclat
5/6/2011 4:33 AM

das old bro!
but yeah hes a freak.

Dannykobra Dannykobra
5/6/2011 6:27 AM

good stuff, sometimes i am more interested in how these guys get this good, i would love to see some progressive videos on there rise to these kind of accomplishments. I'm sure there stories would inspire many others.

Brennan Huff: "I'm so scared right now. I'm just gonna to do what's sensible, I'm gonna file for unemployment. Then I'm gonna try to get a job at Enterprise Rent-A-Car, because they got an excellent corporate structure and they... *they* give *you* the tools to be your own boss."

jbeaton13 jbeaton13
5/6/2011 6:47 AM

insane i love that tailwhip to footjam whip looks so sick and i lol'd at the part when he foot jamed with his knee

bike check http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/Bike-Checks,27/ONE-TOUGHT-PODRE,1235558

[LINK TO IMAGE]

refs: fitbikeco77, iridebmxeveryday, nickkkk, floka myers, tinybikerider33, bmxihb321, beastassdick, lee rager

xBikeaholic xBikeaholic
5/6/2011 6:57 AM

rediculious...

Refs: 14
bstick (cranks), Ftkallday (xbox), Brenden1207 (xbox live), Brokenbmx (cranks), jb07 (stem)
TCbmx (hubs), Wolfen (hub), William_Cespedes (cranks), SuperstarDK (wheelset) x2
Blizzbikes (Forks+Freecoaster) k1ng (bars), Spikez5 (chain+sprocket+bb), Evil1_4real (Frame)
J.r._Faw (lotta shit)

Angrypengion.biz
INNOCENT BYSTANDER!

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals ยป

THE SHOP