Related:
Create New Tag
BarneyBMX BarneyBMX
5/24/2017 6:49 AM

Anyone in the Grand Rapids MI area? I live down in Byron Center and am looking for some guys to ride with.

You're really good at riding bikes, but I bet you cant crash as good as I can...

SquirrelBait SquirrelBait
5/24/2017 9:51 AM

I'm not from there but the group I ride with have a little roadtrip to GR planned for this Sunday. We've been there before, it's a great town to ride in. Spots everywhere downtown.

BarneyBMX BarneyBMX
5/25/2017 7:46 AM
SquirrelBait wrote:

I'm not from there but the ...more

You should hit me up. I cant on Sunday but would you be there any other times?

You're really good at riding bikes, but I bet you cant crash as good as I can...

SquirrelBait SquirrelBait
5/25/2017 1:49 PM
BarneyBMX wrote:

You should hit me up. I ...more

Next time we head that way I will let you know. It's about a 2-1/2 hour drive for us, so it's not something we do on a regular basis.

BarneyBMX BarneyBMX
5/25/2017 1:57 PM
SquirrelBait wrote:

I'm not from there but the ...more

BarneyBMX wrote:

You should hit me up. I ...more

SquirrelBait wrote:

Next time we head that way ...more

ALright man thx

pint_of_drank pint_of_drank
5/25/2017 9:55 PM

Hey sup dude. I just started bmx lol and also live in GR on Burton St. We can ride any time you are free man.

BarneyBMX BarneyBMX
5/26/2017 5:55 AM
pint_of_drank wrote:

Hey sup dude. I just ...more

Yeah thatd be great! Give me your email and Ill let you know when I'm down there. I know where burton is so I can go there. I started BMX like in January so I'm still sort of new lol.

5/26/2017 8:30 AM

I sent u a message. Lemme know if u don't see it. See ya!!

BarneyBMX BarneyBMX
5/26/2017 9:31 AM
pint_of_drank wrote:

I sent u a message. Lemme ...more

I accepted your friend request how do I PM's

5/26/2017 4:32 PM

To check pms just open the email u used to create the account.

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals ยป

THE SHOP