Related:
Create New Tag
Bmxstreethops Bmxstreethops
7/7/2013 9:27 PM

Hey guys just wondering if any body runs this combo. If u do can u tell me if its any good or bad. I ride mostly street, so yeah if u guys have good combos can u tell me thnx

tomdon tomdon
7/7/2013 10:01 PM

it's actually really nice. i ran momentum front and tww in back and it felt real smooth. I had a friend ran momentum in the back and tww up front and he enjoyed it as well

I'm on the vital legit list!

Bmxstreethops Bmxstreethops
7/7/2013 10:18 PM
tomdon wrote:

it's actually really nice. ...more

What width do u run front and back?

adamnmexican adamnmexican
7/8/2013 7:06 AM

i run 1.85 front and back. odyssey frequency g tires. feels awesome.

It’s all bmx

tomdon tomdon
7/8/2013 7:22 AM
tomdon wrote:

it's actually really nice. ...more

Bmxstreethops wrote:

What width do u run front ...more

Different width combinations

I'm on the vital legit list!

future FBM future FBM
7/8/2013 11:30 AM

2.25 fafs front and back is the best. But if you want skinnier tires the fly Ruben s are dope

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

Stocksy Stocksy
7/8/2013 2:02 PM

I've never owned a demolition tire but I am currently running a Kenda K-rad in the front and Animal TWW in the back. Great tires, kinda heavy but still amazing tires. I haven't seen one sign of wear on either. But I hear that Demolition tires are really good but they wear a bit quicker than Animals.

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

EddiMundo EddiMundo
7/8/2013 2:05 PM

animal do sick tyres, ive got 2 ghls, and the demo is menna be really good in the back, but in the front it used to slip on me all the time. dusty metal ramps arent too grippy though

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

dave lawrence dave lawrence
7/8/2013 7:08 PM

Momentums front and rear for me, but eventually I want to get the machetes to add a little more tread.

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

Four Four
7/8/2013 7:13 PM

nvm

45 refs and counting check profile.

adamnmexican adamnmexican
7/8/2013 10:28 PM

Even though they aren't the strongest, khe tires grip the best in all terrain. Best rubber compound ever.

It’s all bmx

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals »

THE SHOP