Related:
Create New Tag
zenith111 zenith111
8/2/2013 4:59 AM

They've stopped making bikes, took them long enough, but thankfully the useless cunts are gone now.

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.
I got refs

BaffledNinja BaffledNinja
8/2/2013 5:28 AM

They weren't that bad, some of their components were actually good.

zenith111 zenith111
8/2/2013 5:56 AM
BaffledNinja wrote:

They weren't that bad, ...more

No, they were fucking shite, total should be the next to perish.

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.
I got refs

BaffledNinja BaffledNinja
8/2/2013 5:59 AM
BaffledNinja wrote:

zenith111 wrote:

No, they were fucking ...more

idk, your opinion.

DeviantBMX123 DeviantBMX123
8/2/2013 6:43 AM

it seems like you hate their image more then there parts... total parts are actually strong as hell... id trust a total bike in the streets if they had stuff with decent geo for street..

Deviant BMX store
Shirts and Iphone cases available soon! Check site for details!

jamie cole jamie cole
8/3/2013 2:18 PM
BaffledNinja wrote:

zenith111 wrote:

No, they were fucking ...more

I have the RD frame and Bars and the bars are solid, so many people run them and never heard of anyone bending or snapping them! The Frame is also really good, onto my second as i cracked the dropout on my peg side but i am not sure your really supposed to run pegs on them. But they feel so nice to ride, thats why I went and got another one. They are the sickest looking frame in my opinion too, no seat clamp and the engraved headtube and small dropouts look so sick! Not going to lie I wish Cam Hardy could bring out a similar frame from a different company, I'd buy it!

JoeDavidson JoeDavidson
8/3/2013 2:37 PM
DeviantBMX123 wrote:

it seems like you hate ...more

my total took alot of shit and came through strong, really is nothing wrong with them at all, i dont ride one now because i hate the geo they use on them but if thats your sort of geo they are pretty much unbeatable

future FBM future FBM
8/3/2013 5:12 PM

GB's problem, not the US's. it's a shame, I hate to see companies die.

Oh well.

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals ยป

THE SHOP