Related:
Create New Tag
MaximusBikes MaximusBikes
4/13/2014 7:22 PM

Well.. i figured em out in a great way honestly. All it really took was not focusing and just kinda letting it happen. I learned the way to pump it, the leg straightening thing. It is so damn easy and it took me so long to not overthink it. That was my entire problem.

It really is a simple thing and i feel like an idiot i didnt get it right away. I think i am in love with them. How long did it take you guys to air? Do you like them? What is your favorite quarterpipe steepness, etc.? What are your opinions on airing out?

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

blaaaaaaaaa blaaaaaaaaa
4/13/2014 7:24 PM

Well, i guess i kinda did my first real one yesterday. My local parks flyout is terrible so i made a ghetto one. It's in the video i posted on facebook if you want to see. It was easy, it felt natrual.

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

MaximusBikes MaximusBikes
4/13/2014 7:29 PM
blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

Well, i guess i kinda did ...more

It literally is just like leaning back and pushing down on your feet and pulling with your arms. It's sweet. I can fly and motowhip them and such! It is a beautiful thing.

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

blaaaaaaaaa blaaaaaaaaa
4/13/2014 7:37 PM
blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

Well, i guess i kinda did ...more

MaximusBikes wrote:

It literally is just like ...more

Yeah, i pretty much just hit it the same as a dirt jump.

bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

eskimojay eskimojay
4/13/2014 7:45 PM

Airings fun , opposite and ally oop airs are fun , just learned pocket airs not to long ago those are wild feeling

brianoob brianoob
4/13/2014 7:48 PM

I'll never figure them out, I barely get above coping. I am the WORST at riding ramps.

blaaaaaaaaa blaaaaaaaaa
4/13/2014 7:55 PM

Oh,you meant airing a quarter? I kinda can i guess, i can get a foot above coping on this one ramp at a skatepark that is far away. I have a homemade quarter and i case every time i air it.

bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

TheBrandonFranke TheBrandonFranke
4/13/2014 8:04 PM

Lol i still can barely air above coping but i can do alley oops & pocket airs higher than i can air if i really try haha

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

jamiespadina jamiespadina
4/13/2014 8:06 PM

I have probably the most different way of airing ever
But probably the ugliest too.....

The first breath is the beginning of death

jamiespadina jamiespadina
4/13/2014 8:08 PM

But i manage to get right above coping but i never get close to the coping when im going up hahaha.
Will show you all a video some time

The first breath is the beginning of death

tr1x tr1x
4/13/2014 8:10 PM

i love a nice, high air out but i can never get over a foot above the coping. i'd love to practice them and get them nice but i hardly ever get to ride park so yeh =/

You're never too old to have fun.

Bike
Summer riding

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals ยป

THE SHOP