Related:
Create New Tag
rationalmachines rationalmachines
7/21/2016 9:05 AM

So I haven't rode in probably 15 years and have been feeling the urge to get at it again. Probably a mid life crisis. I picked up the motorbone frame which I absolutely love however I'm really indecisive with building it and thinking maybe about just buying the 2017 Sunday Soundwave Special, riding that and then if I get bored switching parts over to the motorbone. Keep in mind I spend the majority of my time living in Budapest. So maybe having an extrabframe isn't such a bad idea? So my question is, should I just build up the motorbone or buy the Soundwave complete. Both cost the same. What would you do?

DanTheBikerMan DanTheBikerMan
7/21/2016 9:19 AM

Personally, I would get the Sunday Soundwave. It comes with some really good parts, such as the Odyssey Thunderbolt Cranks, a freecoaster, (not sure what) aftermarket frame, female Hubs, and a whole lot more. You could look at the specs on DansComp.com Then you could gradually swap parts out, making it more of a custom bike. If you were to customize the Motorbone frame, you'd have a better feeling bike as all the parts on it would suit you best. Hope this helps!

Ride hard or Ride home.
Pink N’ Pretty

Instagram
@tarsales

bmxer_yoshi bmxer_yoshi
7/21/2016 10:53 AM

get the soundwave, it the best bike sunday has on their line up.

as for the motorbone keep it as a side project/extra bike, get parts and build it up over time.

| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
I'm Mr. Meeseeks, Looks at me!

ironmaiden666 ironmaiden666
7/21/2016 12:12 PM
bmxer_yoshi wrote:

get the soundwave, it the ...more

I agree with this because both bikes are cool. I have 2 bikes. One with pegs the other without and different gearing. You could have one bike with pegs no brakes and the other pegless with brakes 4piece bars or something so they look different etc

My Ride
My Other Ride
I've sold stuff to Ecuadevil, LLURider, and Mario.villegas90 with no complaints.
IG: evildeadhands

rationalmachines rationalmachines
7/22/2016 4:44 AM

Thank You for the advice guys. I will take it

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals »

THE SHOP