Profile Mini LTD Jeff K hubs
Profile Hub guards
Gsport Birdcage rims
Demolition Momentum tires 2.35
Stolen pedals
Animal edwin grips
Fit OG 112mm pegs

10.7kgs/23.5lbs

First new bike in 6 years, a lot of things have changed, but im liking the bigger sizing.
Goes really fast

Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo

Topsey Topsey
8/8/2013 12:38 AM

OH FUCK YES!!!!! I am getting a 21.6" Raider in a couple of months! How are you liking it. I am seriously saving the photos of your bike haha.

Holgan Holgan
8/8/2013 12:53 AM

I'm 6'5" and its got plenty of room, no more knees into the bars, but nice short back end, coming from last frame which was ~14.5".
Pops into the manuals fairly easy as long as you are tall enough to lever it up. You definitely feel the extra tt length.
Its a lot of bike, but oh so much better for me.

Topsey Topsey
8/8/2013 6:35 AM

I am a mere midget of a man compared to you at 6'1! I guess with the right shoes i might push 6'2 lol. I've been rocking a 20" Top Tube believe it or not for nearly a year & whilst its been fun its not where i am comfortable on a bike. For 3 Years before that i was on a 21.25" & i want to try something longer. The only problem is the majority of longer Top Tubed Frames have really boring geometry, especially as i want to run the CS's at around 13.7" & my biggest hatred in BMX, Removable Brake Mounts!! The Raider seems perfect, BSD are Awesome, Grant the owner is a super nice guy always doing sweet shit for me. He got me 3 XXL Tshirt made a couple months back & is sending me a load of stickers a couple of which only the Team got from a Tour of Russia they did a little while back! Look for an Edit of that coming soon, from what I've heard its going to be MENTAL! Also DBG himself is helping me with my diet of all things lol. Other than DBGs & Reeds Raiders i have yet to see anyone have the 21.6" built up. Yours is awesome & i have one of the Pictures of it saved & when i am not being lazy i will get it up on BMX Bike Checks Worldwide!

howlerfbm howlerfbm
8/8/2013 10:14 AM

super clean. love that frame.

bikes destroy vlogs.

ref: slade_vincent, shutta, ecuadevil, theprophet, blackmammoth, sfb, element4all, bmx-junkie, kurtnut, nickg, jessebmx, dontDELETE, krbmx17, ninjacat, freddydapice, waanng, ivan, scramhype, motogrizz, tomdon, dream, hatebreeder, noendinsight666, asilva, wolfen, superstarDK, skubasteve, aebasher, many more.

AlexDanielP AlexDanielP
8/8/2013 11:26 AM

Oh my lord.

Refs: Scramhype x3, IRideAFly, Tomdon x2, HateBreeder x2, AndrewPeakmanBMX, TrendyDoo

For faster reply text me at 7024964706

Mikel8149 Mikel8149
8/8/2013 11:27 AM

Them hubs are so sick!

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

Topsey Topsey
8/8/2013 6:54 PM

Why is no one commenting on this beautiful yet beast of a bike haha?!

Could you do me a huge favour & post up some more detailed photos of the bike? Stem & Bars, Forks & Front Wheel, Seat & Post (Well what you can see of it lol) Cranks/Sprocket Area, Rear Wheel & you've already posted a decent parts list. Hopefully when you see this you'll post up the detailed pictures. I want your bike to be the "Featured Bike Check of the Month" on the Facebook Page i started. (I must admit though, it would've died without the help of a group of AWESOME guys on here!) Anyway! I'll keep an eye on your bike check over the next few days smile

Ressler711 Ressler711
8/8/2013 6:56 PM

Damn that bike is beautiful. All black is such a relief from the bright color ways everyone does

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

noendinsight666 noendinsight666
8/8/2013 8:01 PM

youll like the pegs. ive had four for about a year of the 112's. they're solid

Holgan Holgan
8/9/2013 6:57 AM

Ill see if i can get some better pics outside with a real camera. Color is crazy in the sun
This bike just wants to do ice picks every damn day

21.6 is overkill for 6'1

Holgan Holgan
8/11/2013 11:02 PM
ScramHype ScramHype
8/12/2013 6:48 AM

i was thinking about this frame too only a 20.7 but it looks great man.

Topsey Topsey
8/14/2013 4:40 AM

Bike Check is up on the Facebook page smile

fitbikerider14 fitbikerider14
8/14/2013 10:15 AM

This is a sick bike smile

"It's not a scooter, it's a bike." - Van Homan
My Fit

CJCool0109 CJCool0109
8/15/2013 5:34 AM

Keeping it black and real nice and peng

GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!!!!!

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals ยป

THE SHOP