btn
btn
2 of 2
Related:
Create New Tag
Xxohioanxx Xxohioanxx
2/4/2014 8:12 AM

Love it dude! How's the 2.35" Aitken? Fast enough? Thinking of running one in the front with a 2.1" in the back on my Barcode.

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

Ricked_Em Ricked_Em
2/4/2014 8:15 AM
Xxohioanxx wrote:

Love it dude! How's the ...more

Yea I put 90lbs in it and so far so good

Da Laird

unfuckwithable ill

Refs-brokenbmx, MaximusBikes, Brian_Griffin, Colonydirt94, Aebasher

Ricked_Em Ricked_Em
2/4/2014 6:09 PM

Here ya go topsey

Photo

Photo

Photo

Da Laird

unfuckwithable ill

Topsey Topsey
2/4/2014 7:21 PM

Cheers Buddy! I don't think they could be cut down with the Longer Grips at all! Damn You Tree!!! 11" Cross Bar on the 9" Bars = PERFECT!!! WHY YOU DO 11.5"!!!

Ricked_Em Ricked_Em
2/5/2014 12:56 PM

Since I actually like 28-9 gearing I decided to pick up a sprocket that goes with my bike so I got the subrosa bandit and it's awesome. Bike is done!Photo

Photo

Photo

Da Laird

unfuckwithable ill

GThompson121 GThompson121
2/5/2014 4:41 PM

Badass!

T-rider T-rider
2/6/2014 12:06 AM

That sprockettt

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

Chuck8273 Chuck8273
2/6/2014 12:30 AM

Great looking bike!!!

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

Ricked_Em Ricked_Em
2/6/2014 7:53 AM
T-rider wrote:

That sprockettt

I love it. Getting to finally to ride tonight.

Da Laird

unfuckwithable ill

howlerfbm howlerfbm
2/6/2014 1:04 PM

holy shittttttttt. bandit looks awesome. never stop updating though! new parts are like christmas every day.

bikes destroy vlogs.

ref: slade_vincent, shutta, ecuadevil, theprophet, blackmammoth, sfb, element4all, bmx-junkie, kurtnut, nickg, jessebmx, dontDELETE, krbmx17, ninjacat, freddydapice, waanng, ivan, scramhype, motogrizz, tomdon, dream, hatebreeder, noendinsight666, asilva, wolfen, superstarDK, skubasteve, aebasher, many more.

Ricked_Em Ricked_Em
2/13/2014 11:26 AM
howlerfbm wrote:

holy shittttttttt. bandit ...more

Hahaha there is literally nothing that this bike needs or hell anything I want to put on it. Scary part is that this means it's time to start building another.

Da Laird

unfuckwithable ill

BMXSkater BMXSkater
2/13/2014 4:16 PM

I love 28t sprockets, I dont why people are so scared of them? Ill never go back to 25t again!

Soulrebelrastaman Soulrebelrastaman
2/13/2014 4:39 PM

Mint!

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

Ricked_Em Ricked_Em
2/15/2014 8:46 AM
BMXSkater wrote:

I love 28t sprockets, I ...more

I was weary but after giving it a try I'll never go back

Da Laird

unfuckwithable ill

Ressler711 Ressler711
2/19/2014 1:15 AM

Love this. Super good work man

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

Ricked_Em Ricked_Em
2/19/2014 5:30 AM
Ressler711 wrote:

Love this. Super good work ...more

Thanks bud!

Da Laird

unfuckwithable ill

Topsey Topsey
2/20/2014 7:40 PM

I've had a look on the Tree site & the 9.5" Moto's are 30" Wide & from what You've told Me, If I could cut 1/4" off each side with the 158mm Grips, It would be TIGHT, but I recon I could get them to 29.5", That's an INCH Wider than what I'm running with My current Tree 8.5" Moto's! That's gunna take some getting used to, but a few people from here, friends etc, have told Me I should be on Taller, Wider Bars! I remember running 7.25" x 22.5" Bars haha. 9.5" x 29.5" is gunna take some getting used to but It's gotta be worth a shot for My Physical Health & being able to Ride properly again!

Ricked_Em Ricked_Em
2/21/2014 5:40 AM
Topsey wrote:

I've had a look on the ...more

Just rock them 30" haha. I never thought I'd like it as much as I do. Hell I sold a set of shadow 9x29 after a month of riding them for a bigger set. The torque and control I gained along with making my back hurt less is so nice. I don't care about barspins so being able to flow trails with more control and comfort was worth it to me.

Da Laird

unfuckwithable ill

Topsey Topsey
2/21/2014 6:05 AM
Ricked_Em wrote:

Just rock them 30" haha. I ...more

I don't care about barspins

Here's My Issue, I DO! haha. I'm pretty sure Bars with a pair of 30" Wide Bars would be an experience!!! I really, really don't think I could do 30" Wide! Mind You I said I couldn't do 8.5"+ & I'm going 9.5" with an Upload Stem! It will become apparent why when all is revealed grin Instead of being My usual Fuss Pot Self! I will wait till I actually have them, get them on the Bike & TRY them before I condemn them to the Hacksaw! 9.5" x 30" with 4-Upsweep. I'm used to 1 of those 3 Specs haha. This Bike is gunna be a whole new experience for Me, BUT! I need to get on something waaaay more comfortable OR face facts... A couple more years on the Diddy Bikes VS Unlimited amounts of time on something more suited? I KNOW Which one I'm choosing!

Cheers For All Your Help Buddy, I'm SURE You Will Enjoy What I Have In The Works! wink
Ricked_Em Ricked_Em
2/24/2014 5:32 AM

I'll never go back however I don't care about barspins haha. I do miss x-ups though!

Da Laird

unfuckwithable ill

btn
btn
2 of 2

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals »

THE SHOP