Related:
Create New Tag
bernardo.costa.12139 bernardo.costa.12139
8/11/2013 6:57 AM

Frame : Eastern Ramordder 2010 20.25"
Forks: Ramrodder Hi-Tensile Strength 1020 Steel
Bars : Vocal Local Bars XL 8.75"
Stem : Eastern frontload ( it will have a black professional paint soon , i used it for tests, so don't care)
Headset : Cane Creek Sealed Bearings
Grips: ODI Longneck flangless Limited Edition Soft Pro Compound
Barends : ODI
Cranks : Eastern Shaft
Pedals: Eastern CFRP Pedals
Sprocket : Eastern Medusa
Chain : KMC
Brakes :Tektro
Seat : Mutant Bikes Gordo
Seat Post: Mutant Bikes CNC Slimy Seat Post
Rear Wheel : Original LBS hub , Weinman rim
Front Wheel : ?? , Weinman rim
Tires : Eastern curb monkey front , Eastern burnout rear

Yes , i like stickers.

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

isnowyaznV2 isnowyaznV2
8/11/2013 9:36 PM

Looks alright. I like the colored seatpost. And that fork compression bolt is huge, lol.

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

8/12/2013 5:57 AM

I fuck*d my last bolt. i bought a new one and its huge. I didn't had enough spacers for it to make pression so i neded to get a plastic thing to make height , just temporary wink it's not any high end bike but does the job. any tips of what to chnge next? is there any option to change the fork dropouts? theyre 45mm! i need something more responsive.

8/14/2013 3:03 PM

My back rim is good to go to the trash! I'm not a Pro so i'll go for something more affordable , less expensive. I saw the Fly Bikes Piramide and the odyssey quadrant , theyre both pinned not welded , and they seem pretty light for the price. Do i have to buy new spokes? lacing the weel at home is possible?

sorry for all the questions , i'm newb at bmx.

Mikel8149 Mikel8149
8/14/2013 3:47 PM
bernardo.costa.12139 wrote:

My back rim is good to go ...more

I would save and get a odyssey hazard lite.

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

8/14/2013 4:01 PM

that's too way expensive for me , as i said i'm not a pro they doesn't get a lot of abuse. I didn't mention alienation cuz i think theyre crap so there are my both options. I think i'll go for the flybikes stuff

jj0996 jj0996
8/14/2013 9:27 PM
bernardo.costa.12139 wrote:

that's too way expensive ...more

get a wlded seam rim

and i never see anyone on here with eastern burnout tires, personally i love them but i never see anyone on here with them.

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

8/15/2013 1:34 PM

I'll quit using them too. flats all the time and the beed had problems and punctures all over the tire. If youre going to buy , don't buy the oem version , though theyre perfect for who's perfect if u never hit something they are okay! I already had a flat doing a feeble ( idk why lol ). For the rim if i'm going to welded rims i would go for this ( Almost anyone out of portugal knows this brand , top notch quality ) but i think i have no need for that :

[LINK TO IMAGE]

MaximusBikes MaximusBikes
8/18/2013 1:34 PM

Those look exactly like Ezra Rims lol, they arent bad, just be careful tightening the spokes, they will pull thru the rim if you arent careful. Strong rim tho other than that. My friend has the Ezra wheel and i had one for a long while. I gave it to my friend and the rim is of good quality, could be better, but its still good. My friend is missing spokes and such and beats the shit out of it and its fine! So go ahead! Also, Odyssey Quadrants are great, i havent had one problem actually. Its a strong rim for sure!

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

8/18/2013 2:43 PM

I'll go for quadrants , the ebst bang for the buck. here is a pick of my stem and forks repainted , matte black :

I still have to get a new compression bolt sad

Photo

Photo

8/21/2013 12:59 PM

New pics , and paint:

Before:
Photo

After:
Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

A new compression bolt , brakes off and it's perfect for me! What u guys think about the rims quality? i realy don't know if i can trsut in my back rim.

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals ยป

THE SHOP