Related:
Create New Tag
Franklin. Franklin.
1/21/2014 8:52 PM
Photo

Sorry for the horrible pictures, will take some high quality ones here soon enough

Backround: I am 23 and was a BMX junky at 10-12 years old when my lovely GT got stolen, haven't ridden BMX since. I work at a bike shop that sells Stolen, Redline, Fit, S&M and Mirraco.

I ride and race road and mountain bikes, and wanted to attempt a little BMX again.

I was a bit cheap when I bought my bike and only spent $200, and ditched the Detangler, and cheap seat for a Deity pivotal one.

I bought a 2013 Tallin which is full chmo frame, bars, and cranks with all sealed bearings and double wall rims. So its somewhere along the lines of a Signature line Fit, but at $500 less.

so any thoughts, feedback or criticism?

Photo
K_A_N_E_ K_A_N_E_
1/22/2014 9:04 AM

I don't really like purple that much

I'm gonna need bigger bars

hookjrclc hookjrclc
1/22/2014 9:41 AM

i like but purple to much and some clash not correct shades still sick tho

Fuck u

T-rider T-rider
1/22/2014 10:55 AM

Too much purple, purple seat, grips and pedals kills it.

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

Franklin. Franklin.
1/23/2014 7:31 PM

Got it. No love for purple, but as far as the bike itself?

Matt Yosh Matt Yosh
1/26/2014 4:39 PM

when buying a Bmx ,and have previous grasp of Bmx vocabulary and etiquette, but out dated . ! wait study your shit. or when you return to what you remember Bmx was it aint gonna be pretty, for example the classic duo chromatic color scheme with all the stickers and the almost sub par stock parts.look on craigslist , u find these ,Haros ,redlines,gt,fits and a coupke others a lot with green too, Its the 1 st time bmx buyers evolutionary 1 st step . but I guess every one should be allowed a 1st step back into anything will be awkward moment, So after not riding for 30 yrs 20 in Bmx that is the 1 st thing I buy ? was no....... yes a mirraco #7 but 2 nd hand for 120. but I am a fast study I hope
Photo

Photo

Tho I cannot say 1 bad thing about the #7 it held up to some punishment and all u c in the original shot is still working fine gone!
but it s mostly a spare catching what comes of the Cardonna.

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals ยป

THE SHOP