;

kobe bryant ready

spikez5 spikez5
12/10/2010 2:29 PM

kobe bryant ready

Street Rat 420 Street Rat 420
12/10/2010 6:54 PM

You get scammed again?

Refs: Fundyssey23, njbmxerdude, tinybikerider33, CRAZY MAAZY,lil_buddy010, Hunthubbs2

gstring02 gstring02
12/11/2010 9:41 AM
Street Rat 420 wrote:

You get scammed again?

^^??

refs: Spikez5, cokacola, dacumup213 (x2), josh estey, Blake El Gingero, naters14, Harry95, pcoco, hattrckhcky, bstick, kevinl, Sunday.bmx21, dgisback, iridebmxeveryday, I RIDE

mcdonaldsrider95 mcdonaldsrider95
12/11/2010 10:26 AM

i see a droid that's not sliding up straight? So im guessing he probably got scammed or ripped off.

spikez5 spikez5
12/11/2010 3:14 PM

So i got the phone yesterday. Its fine, because the fact it doesnt slide up.

He told me he tested it the day it got shipped out for bluetooth, internet and whatever else.
Funny thing is, you cant test a verizon phone out without it being activated, the last activation date on the phone was october 27th.

The phone doesnt slide up.
And now he's saying I fucked it up in a tone thats literally trying to make it sound like i did it and want it over and keeps saying it was fine.

This shit doesnt just get fucked up over night. It gets messed up and goes side to side when its been thru heavy use.

when he saw the video, first thing he said was "WTF DID U DO???? thats not the way i sent it out and im thinking u had something 2 do wityh it.

now your just lying

fuck no im not!!! ur lying cuz it was fine when i sent it this is just bullshit

I did testy it not any network features but it slid up and down fine and everything was internally fine. MY ONLY PROBLEM IS THE FACT THT IT WAS FINE WHEN I SHIPPED IT OUT SO U DID SOMETHING OR IT GOT FUCKED UP WHEN THEY SHIPPED IT AND THATS UNLIKELY.

kobe bryant ready

gstring02 gstring02
12/11/2010 4:04 PM
spikez5 wrote:

So i got the phone ...more

this is bullshit

refs: Spikez5, cokacola, dacumup213 (x2), josh estey, Blake El Gingero, naters14, Harry95, pcoco, hattrckhcky, bstick, kevinl, Sunday.bmx21, dgisback, iridebmxeveryday, I RIDE

spikez5 spikez5
12/11/2010 4:19 PM

Him - dude ur hella stubborn
me - And ur hella defensive dude.
him - cause it aint my fault
me - haha yeah its not your fault you sent a messed up phone
him - fuck u
me- your saying fuck me when im the one with all your shit? yeah thats smart
him - Thats the only reason i didnt say it before but rreally stop blaming it on me i dint do it
me - and i didnt. i guess its all magic huh? It just magically gets fucked up in a super tight packed box
him - no its not magic u did it.
me - or you did it
him - dude can u really blame me i mean if u sent me a wheel and when it got here i told u that the bearings exploded and the hub rim wasso bad ottatta true that i couldnt ride it touching my frame what would u say?
me - Its would be my fault obviously since i sent it that way
him - but u knew the way u sent it out and everything was ok a
me - if you got it like that then obviously i knew it was like that when i sent it out. why would it be ok?i knew it was messed up and i still sent it out.
him - No!!!! take into acct that the guy that got it fucked it up and is simply blaming it on u
me - if he got it fucked up; why wouldnt i take the blame for it? Now it just seems like you know how to scam people. the same way ur doing with me
him - No!!! I've never scammed Im not fuckin. Trying to.

kobe bryant ready

spikez5 spikez5
12/11/2010 4:20 PM
gstring02 wrote:

this is bullshit

i txted ur cell i forgot you changed..

kobe bryant ready

nikpeterson nikpeterson
12/12/2010 11:09 AM

yea that kids a retard, good luck gettin your shit straight, ill harass him if you wanna gimme his number if you think it would help

spikez5 spikez5
12/12/2010 11:37 AM
nikpeterson wrote:

yea that kids a retard, ...more

lol thats why i said im never dealing with him on tcub haha

kobe bryant ready

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals ยป

THE SHOP