Related:
Create New Tag
Wolfen Wolfen
8/17/2013 10:51 AM

Don't sell anything to this guy. He has yet to prove that he has shipped my wheel. All I asked for is a tracking number and he can't do that. He is attitude is very shitty about the whole thing so it leads me to believe that I am going to get scammed. It has been a week since I have paid.
What pisses me off about the whole thing is that he thinks it's funny.
Be a man and put your name on it!

Refs: mtorres14, BMXer10, Iridefly, veggie is hot, spikez 5, pythagoras, Blake El Gingero, pcoco, eclat. I have way too many refs to list.
wolfiecatfu@yahoo.com

ScramHype ScramHype
8/17/2013 10:59 AM

dispute it.

Wolfen Wolfen
8/17/2013 11:00 AM
ScramHype wrote:

dispute it.

Oh I did. That is why I did not send it as a gift.

Refs: mtorres14, BMXer10, Iridefly, veggie is hot, spikez 5, pythagoras, Blake El Gingero, pcoco, eclat. I have way too many refs to list.
wolfiecatfu@yahoo.com

skubasteve skubasteve
8/17/2013 11:01 AM

holy shit, is 90% of the for sale section a bunch of rip off artist?

Wolfen Wolfen
8/17/2013 11:02 AM
skubasteve wrote:

holy shit, is 90% of the ...more

Yes it is. That is why I stayed off of here for over a year.

wolfiecatfu@yahoo.com

ScramHype ScramHype
8/17/2013 11:07 AM

And thats what we dont need. good people not on here. but its the way it is because too many dumb kids get caught up. let me know when you get your money back.

skubasteve skubasteve
8/17/2013 11:13 AM

makes you think about the youth of today and there fucking parents. The mods on this site need to start taking a bigger role on here. No price.....delete the ad.....no pictures......delete the ad.......ask for gift payments......get kicked off the site.

I just went on Pinkbike and found 2 guys selling Sundays and I knew they didn't own the bikes. I asked for pictures, they sent me links to Youtube videos and I said I would send someone by to pay in cash and ship the bikes, amazingly enough they sold while we were PMing back and forth.

kurtnut kurtnut
8/17/2013 11:37 AM

I bought the rest of the stuff in the "package" he was selling and i have had no problems what so ever. The guy kept me updated and sent my stuff with tracking within 2 days of payment.

Refs: lirider187, lifeofriden2200, howlerfbm, ride4jesus1111, Showtime402, Verdecustom, DontDELETEmePLEASEandTHANKyou, Kymike x2, hookjrclc, ScramHype x2. obiwan chromoly, Brokenbmx, susboi, Overtaker2.25, ecuadevil x3, MaximusBikes.

Wolfen Wolfen
8/17/2013 12:35 PM
kurtnut wrote:

I bought the rest of the ...more

Well it sounds like you are lucky. I have been asking everyday since Tuesday for the tracking number. I have not made any threats and have been cool about it. If the guy needs the money to buy food or black nail polish that is cool but all I ask is for him to be up front and honest with me and quit playing games.
It is common courtesy when someone buys something from you that you give them a tracking number or even take a picture of the package being shipped.

wolfiecatfu@yahoo.com

tomdon tomdon
8/17/2013 12:35 PM
kurtnut wrote:

I bought the rest of the ...more

people can change in a blink of an eye

I'm on the vital legit list!

Mikel8149 Mikel8149
8/17/2013 6:57 PM

IP ban them from the site if the scam people?

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

tomdon tomdon
8/17/2013 7:07 PM
Mikel8149 wrote:

IP ban them from the site ...more

this

ScramHype ScramHype
8/17/2013 9:49 PM
skubasteve wrote:

makes you think about the ...more

Skuba I already do that and gift payments are fine if you know who you're dealing with. I don't hesitate to do gift payments with some people because I know them I don't with others. It's the kids dimbass fault if they trust some noname person on the site to send them shit. I do delete posts if they don't follow the simple guidelines after 24hrs. I give them that much because someone's at work I might decide to sell something and can't take pics til I'm off. Not everyone has free time so I give them at least a day to get posts up. The forum moves fast as fuck to with multiple for sale threads for the same shit. I'm guilty of it but I seem to have issues selling stuff in one thread.
I can't catch wet thing because again I work. I'm on a 15minute break typing this in a bathroom. But when I get hike I try and get rid of some of the clutter. I understand frustration with scamming but like I said before I can't hold everyone's hand.if you know how to email you should be able to get your money back. There should be no reason why teenage kids can't decide if try are being scammed even if you aren't light a fire under their asses and file a dispute you will get your money or your items so its a win win for you. Stop blaming us on some of you being stupid.
I got scammed almost and within 2 days of fishy shit I filed a dispute on the 3rd day son was trying to get me to cancel the claim I said no by the following day I had my money back.
DON'T TRUST PEOPLE IF YOU DON'T FEEL LIKE GETTING FUCKED OUT OF MONEY.

White Knight White Knight
8/18/2013 12:41 AM

I only except payment as a gift. but I got loads of feedback. I never ever trade or buy anything off these sites though..I usually only sell to the normal people to..not the I got 4 posts and no profile picture. I do belive however if u don't know who yr dealing with u should a) do more research b) pay the extra 3% instead of gift..i belive you can get ur money back that way? Selling I don't know. And yes light a fire..get lots of info. 95% of stuff I sell I usually end up txting the people a lot or call them. And stay away from dealing with 12 year olds my god lol. Read all of paypals terms and service and know how ur protected and not protected. And don't ever send cash in the mail....1st off the post man will most likely take it anyway.

Refs-
Vital-TCBMX/DroogskullX2/SuperstarDK/Ajp62696/The Balt/Bryan D/HenHouse Surprise/Nikpeterson/XfightX/RiverSideRider/Wolfen/showtime402/maxbakerman/Broughton/Effigy/MikeE/ATVRider+DontDELETEmePLEASEandTHANKyou/JR_Faw/Beastadick/Oscar5788+bmxist/Carjakster/Brokenbmx/joerod56+more

BMXF-Mod Matrix/Mod AustinK/Flybikeskid/Bmxlife/Valrovap/Bugzzy/TypeONegtive/SnowMongoose/ChivoDK09+sum

Pinkbike-Darksider-rider/GnarileCharlie/Mxkyle323/Cavenuts/tribikerface X2/Rieber/nenja-bev/DingleRides/Tyrich88/bmxjunkie1983/Lubbockdirtrag806+sum

tomdon tomdon
8/18/2013 12:43 AM
White Knight wrote:

I only except payment as a ...more

This pretty much sums it up

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals ยป

THE SHOP