Related:
Create New Tag
future FBM future FBM
11/17/2011 3:45 PM

title says it. would prefer subrosa cranks and forks, may take shivs, demo, or other chrme forks. WANT BSD STUFF TOO

i have freshly warrantied s&m pitchforks,havent actually received yet but as of now you can choose the color because they are gonna get in contact when the receive them.i have my dlt for anothr topload or sale, and my redine devices with ti spindle for trade or more than your probablywilling to spend.[LINK TO IMAGE][LINK TO IMAGE][LINK TO IMAGE][LINK TO IMAGE][LINK TO IMAGE][LINK TO IMAGE][LINK TO IMAGE][LINK TO IMAGE][LINK TO IMAGE][LINK TO IMAGE][LINK TO IMAGE]

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

One Size FITs All One Size FITs All
11/17/2011 3:46 PM

i have a fly media stem.... i know its not a topload but i figured id offer haha

i smoke your SIGS!
MY BIKE IS COOL!
People need to stop asking for a BMX video game. If they did, we would all get it, play it for ten minutes and just go ride. You guys seem to forget that we aren't lazy like most skaters. If we had a game, it would just make us all want to go shred gnar.
Right now i'm into: DIRT
refs: BEASTASSDICK, MyOwnNick, Martinhernandez, bstick, 562_Rider

future FBM future FBM
11/17/2011 3:50 PM
One Size FITs All wrote:

i have a fly media ...more

thanks but no sorry

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

Night Light Night Light
11/17/2011 3:54 PM

interested in some chrome bsd ghetto v2?

Life is like a Penis, simple, soft, straight, relaxed and hanging freely! Then women make it hard,.. \m/

future FBM future FBM
11/17/2011 4:09 PM
Night Light wrote:

interested in some chrome ...more

lemme see em and give me a price?

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals »

THE SHOP