btn
btn
1 of 2
Related:
Create New Tag
A08 A08
1/18/2011 2:24 PM

21"TT Fit Hawk V1, has dent on seatstay, top tube, and underneath downtube, all pictured, none are bad and, i rawed it the day i took the pictures, since then it has been scotchbrighted clean and cleared. $80 shipped parcel post. this one has mounts (as you can see)

- 21" TT
- SOAREX seat and chainstay bridges
- 75° head angle
- Integrated head tube
- Mid BB
- 100% Sanko butted and heat treated tubing

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Sunday Morning 2.1 forks Fresh powdercoating not even bolted up at all, unpackaged and photographed, perfect condition, steer tube cut to 6.25" top cap included, $70 shipped
see sunday website for specs

Pics:

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Profile Cassette Hubshells, fresh powder, gloss black, super sexy, front and rear, 36H, $100 shipped, not in a hurry to sell, no longer in dire need of cash, i bought these because i was going with black on an upcoming build but now going shine, and it would be a shame to strip these just to polish them, and i have another rear here so id just have to find a front. check em out on the bay as well

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Shadow conspiracy interlock chain, presumably to fit 25/9 or a few teeth up depending on chain stay length, will not fit 28/10 slammed at 14", so fuck you to whoever sold this to me and said it would (i forget who it was) silver, one black link, excellent condition, like new, just shorter. SOLD for 3$ less, he asked, and i make deals...
[LINK TO IMAGE]

I bought these as part of the ODI Stay Strong Stephen Murray special edition set but I don't like to ride grips with flanges so I also bought a set of flangless ruffian lock on grip replacements and used the stay strong lock rings leaving these left over. selling the lock on grip portion and bar end caps only, no lock rings, this is the same way the grip replacement packages are sold as well.. These grips have never been installed or used and will come in the stay strong packaging

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Stipulations to doing honorable business with me, Please Read before posting or pm'ing, im not a teenager, i dont want to be dicked around, and i do things by the book.

offers welcome, worse case scenario i will refuse politley, BUT dont lowball me and dont offer like your are going to buy if you are still thinking or you're broke or at least tell me all that upfront cuz it sends the wrong message and its an easy mistake to make, ask dirtjjumper202, if you're just window shopping for prices, pm me and we'll work something out.. frame and forks are going to be shipped parcel post, unless with the forks, you want to pay the extra 8 dollars for ups or priority, im from hawaii.. if you have a trade my zip code is 96797, dont tell me you want to trade and then procrastinate on the shipping quote just to tell me you cant afford to ship your part to hawaii a week later.. most cases i prefer to split the shipping 50/50 regardless of whos shipping the heavier/bigger part. lastly i work through paypal only, because they cover the buyer and seller as long as you follow thier policies.

Trades im looking for

32mm offset tapered forks like; XLT-T's, Blades, etc. or odyssey pro dirt forks in chrome depending on year
Profile acoustic stem 53mm in black
Titanium stem bolts to fit profile acoustic
Titanium bitchin bolts for profile spindle
HTP Fork lip
Red anno rear hub guar
Animal Wedge post in red
will consider other BMX Shit just throw it out there.. these parts are spare

-- doing business like its a business since 1985 --

"*a08 is awesome" -Penman166

a08's Street Build

a08's Ohio Standard - STOLEN - REWARD IF FOUND

WTB: Chrome GSport Birdcage Rims

A08 A08
1/18/2011 5:01 PM

offers?

a08's Street Build

wethepeoplearepurple wethepeoplearepurple
1/18/2011 5:39 PM

75 for the hub shells? and im not too familiar with hubs so how hard would it be to strip it to put on a new shell? ive only removed axles but i would love to have to have two black matching profile hubs. my rear is a black madera and front is blue, but i dont want blue.

A08 A08
1/18/2011 5:45 PM

i can do 90 shipped.. if you've switched an axle before its not much more than that aside from getting the bearing out of the other side and profile has all you need to know under thier tech section.

a08's Street Build

1/18/2011 5:59 PM

hmm could you at least do 85? im only pushing cause its gunna cost at least 15-20 to get my wheels trued and ive never laced a wheel before.plus i have a few hundred dollar traffic citation. x.x im also looking at those forks... they are amazing, but i just got some colonies that dont look as nice. what could you do with any of these..
salt black stem, salt black forks, colony black forks, black madera v2 hubshell, blue profile mini shell, purple rim set, rhd blue nitrous wheel, black vandero chrome laced to chrome ody lite. thats all i can think of off the top of my head. jus if i an trade any of this that would be less burden on my wallet. sorry for my long ass responses
edit: i remember i also have a cool black pentagram sprocket that says god hates us all or an eclat tilt sprocket both 25t. and a haro railed seat w/ post. its got like tan demon heads i think

A08 A08
1/18/2011 6:05 PM

if the blue profile mini is a front i can do 65 plus it. and i can go 10 dollars less on the forks if you want them too, i can ship at the same time.

$90 shipped for hubshells only

$65 shipped + blue mini front hubshell only for hubshells only

$90+$60 = $150 for the hubshells and forks

$90+$60 (-$25 for the blue hubshell) = $125+blue hubshell for the hubshells and forks

a08's Street Build

A08 A08
1/18/2011 6:09 PM

are they colony daggers?

a08's Street Build

1/18/2011 8:01 PM

i honestly dont know. ill just take a picture. they are an older model. you interested? three forks wont do me as much good as money would

A08 A08
1/18/2011 8:59 PM

well i'd be interested if they are in a trade but not to just buy them, im trying to get some cash together myself.. just looking for certain parts too

a08's Street Build

1/18/2011 10:03 PM
[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

make it 75 plus blue shell and colony forks for the shells and your forks? or?
A08 A08
1/19/2011 12:51 AM

not daggers.. if they were itd be a deal.. so.. $65 shipped + blue mini front hubshell only for hubshells only

a08's Street Build

1/19/2011 7:04 AM

could you do 110 if I want the forks too?

A08 A08
1/19/2011 9:00 AM
wethepeoplearepurple wrote:

could you do 110 if I want ...more

paypal? today?

a08's Street Build

ridebmx456 ridebmx456
1/19/2011 9:06 AM

Still want a red acoustic stem?

A08 A08
1/19/2011 10:02 AM
ridebmx456 wrote:

Still want a red acoustic ...more

Yes

a08's Street Build

1/19/2011 12:58 PM

i was thinkin and i had an idea that would help us both out. you said you had a single rear shell so i could jus buy that and that way i dont have to rebuild my front wheel and pay 10 to true it. and is it black also? cause i want it blue and either you or i can paint it if you are good at that. and im still interested in the forks. this way i could buy cheaper and you wont have to worry bout having a single rear shell. THAT IS IF I VERIFY THAT I CAN RESHELL A MADERA V2 HUB WITH A PROFILE MINI SHELL

1/19/2011 7:48 PM

what do you think?

A08 A08
1/19/2011 9:19 PM

sorry for the late reply.. been at school and the track.. i looked over the post and i get what your saying but it doesnt benefeit me.. i get less money, i get rid of the profile shell that i jsut got to polish (and i havent even gotten it yet) and i still have two powdered shells that i dont want to use because i powedered them black and dont want to strip and polish because i powdered them black - really, and most people with parts for sale wouldnt say something like this, but you should probably just wait till you can find a used blue rear, or blue shell, profile hubs are annodized from the factory too so it would be really really hard to get a painted on blue that would match your front.. if you are still interested in the forks though let me know...

a08's Street Build

1/19/2011 9:25 PM

oh so you wanna keep the extra rear? I was gunna jus powder the rear shell. and it's jus too hard to find a lhd rear in the color I want. hmm and yeah I want those forks, but I'm deciding between white or black.
i figured you weren't in a hurry to sell the set and would like to sell the spare

A08 A08
1/20/2011 12:01 AM
wethepeoplearepurple wrote:

oh so you wanna keep the ...more

yea, im trying to put together another set to get polished, thats why i wanted your front to go with it, and i would just be stripping off the anno so it doesnt matter what color for the next set for me.. i may just keep the black ones and sit on them for a little while.. they look really amazing.. i have a few odds and ends around here too like an extra driver, a race axle set up, two stock 6903 hubshell bearings some washers/endcaps and a complete set of elite bearings i just got back when i got ceramics put in my elites.. i may just get a front axle set up put them together and sell them as a hubset.

a08's Street Build

TCbmx. TCbmx.
1/20/2011 12:06 AM

i have a ano shell id trade for both of the black ones its rhd and painted ano blue but i can strip it for you

100+REFS
I'm on the Vital legit list.
Terrible One!
Mutiny Loosefer.
Tumblr.
PSN- timm-377

TCbmx. TCbmx.
1/20/2011 12:08 AM

ohh its a rear rhd

100+REFS
I'm on the Vital legit list.
Terrible One!
Mutiny Loosefer.
Tumblr.
PSN- timm-377

A08 A08
1/21/2011 9:12 PM

bump for deadbeat ebay buyers

a08's Street Build

A08 A08
1/21/2011 9:20 PM

added ruffians

a08's Street Build

iridebmxeveryday iridebmxeveryday
1/21/2011 9:22 PM

how much for just rear

Refs On Profile +28 from vital bmx
+6 from tcub

sunday4life sunday4life
1/22/2011 1:00 AM

is anything wrong with the shells??
and you said you had another read? is that another rear profile??

refs; vital: aw1234512
pinkbike: m0nsterbike

A08 A08
1/22/2011 1:54 AM
iridebmxeveryday wrote:

how much for just rear

not seperating..

a08's Street Build

A08 A08
1/22/2011 1:54 AM
sunday4life wrote:

is anything wrong with the ...more

nothing is wrong with the shells, and yea i have another rear profile mini cassette shell [on the way] but yea.. not sure where you are going with that though lol

a08's Street Build

A08 A08
1/23/2011 12:51 AM

bump get crazy

a08's Street Build

sunday4life sunday4life
1/26/2011 4:06 PM

i thought you said you had a profile hub laced up and i wanted to know what is was laced to cuz im trying to get a rhd wheel for my lhd rant v2 to ribcage

refs; vital: aw1234512
pinkbike: m0nsterbike

btn
btn
1 of 2

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals »

THE SHOP