Related:
Create New Tag
danbless danbless
2/19/2009 12:31 PM

Do you still have that freecoaster wheel? I still want to trade my Profile/Odyssey wheel for it of you're interested. Sorry I didn't do anything about it for a long time I kinda forgot about it for a while. Anyway just let me know.

michael simpson michael simpson
2/19/2009 12:33 PM

well some guy is taking a look at it tommorow so can you send some pics?

danbless danbless
2/19/2009 12:34 PM

ya but you can see it in person this weekend if you want. can u come down to Allen?

2/19/2009 12:37 PM

ok ill do that and can i still get pics though lol and im going to allen tommorrow till 11 and my freecoaster has a pop but it could easily be fixed

danbless danbless
2/19/2009 12:43 PM
michael simpson wrote:

ok ill do that and can i ...more

Will u fix it then? lol

I can go to Allen tommorrow but Im really busy so I can only stay for an hour or two ill be there from like 4:30-6 or sumpin like that.

is that good?

2/19/2009 12:47 PM

well i might be up there at like 7 or somethin like that and yea ill try to fix it but its not a bad pop its just being engaged to were its gonna freecoast

danbless danbless
2/19/2009 12:58 PM

u cant go any earlier? uuuum idk then i have to be somewhere tommorrow nite. well we'll work it owt. what are the specs on ur wheel again (brand, driver and axle size, hole count, rim?) and colors. Mines a Profile SS Mini Cassette hub (red, 36H, 10T RHD 14mm) laced to a black hazard lite rim. the hub has an Albes axle.

2/19/2009 1:02 PM

i have thae KHE ACB freecoaster laced to the primo balance 6061 chrome rim with red spokes 14mm axle hollow 9t well i will be home around like 11

2/19/2009 2:00 PM

hey could you give me your number and some pics of the hub and rim msimp921@yahoo.com thanks

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals ยป

THE SHOP