Related:
Create New Tag
Mobking Mobking
10/21/2013 8:45 PM

With metal pins hmu ! Let me know what you got .

Text me for a faster response: 8oh5-334-347zero
refs:
sold to: Collin_McClenahan
Traded: Marco_gonzalez

HardBMX_Tim HardBMX_Tim
10/22/2013 6:29 AM

Sealed Hoffman Solemates (Alloy). Spray painted black with teal splatter, but I will strip the paint (still has the original light blue underneath). Only rode for 2 months tops. With receipts.

Edit; I put longer pins in them. The original ones were short as hell

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

HardBMX_Tim HardBMX_Tim
10/22/2013 7:57 AM

Text me if interested. #13145605050
The sides are raw from hitting the ground. The pins need different size Allen keys due to the hard ware store not having enough buttonhead bolts (there's like 16 button head and 16 regular) I will replace the other bolts with new buttonheads if it means that much to you. The axle nuts inside of the pedal were aluminum and stripped, I replaced them with steel nuts. I bought them close to a year ago, but traded them to a friend after two weeks who never rode them, then traded back a few months ago and rode them for a month tops. They feel great, I just wanted a wider pedal (I have giganto feet) and upgraded to Trailmixes. Bearings spin spoothly, they grip like hell with the new pins (only rode for a week with the new pins and axle nuts). I can paint them any color you'd like, provided you pay for the paint ontop of the price of the pedals.

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

Bigolemonster Bigolemonster
10/23/2013 3:57 PM

Eclat surge alloy black new nice

BNC BNC
10/23/2013 5:01 PM
Bigolemonster wrote:

Eclat surge alloy black ...more

Price?

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals ยป

THE SHOP