NOSGOD NOSGOD
12/6/2013 9:39 AM
VinKreepo wrote:

If both hubs and both rims ...more

NOSGOD wrote:

Damn this u can buy new ...more

Chuck8273 wrote:

So what's the point in you ...more

not trying to lowball any one here ASShole,I just posted what a brand new fucking hub cost, is only $100!!!!.so FUCK OFF!
Photo

NOSGOD NOSGOD
12/6/2013 9:49 AM
VinKreepo wrote:

Air Force Officer

There ...more

ride your fucking bike,u paid for and if its something u like to do,tell ever one to Fuck off! Thats i what do and that Y I ride for myself! Also have a shop and team comming soon too!silly

NOSGOD NOSGOD
12/6/2013 9:52 AM
VinKreepo wrote:

NOSGOD wrote:

VinKreepo wrote:

Deleted.

Tired of arguing ...more

U said that your wheels on ebay? whats the item #?? right you don't have anything listed,are so are you legit or not? http://www.ebay.com/usr/vinkreepo & also got that link i posted to that other guy on ebay.shoot him a $100 shipped offer on the hub & YES he will take it! Thats how U get New hub for $100,So Now U can go Fuck yourself and rest of you asshole on here,Fuck U!!
Photo

Mikel8149 Mikel8149
12/6/2013 10:01 AM
NOSGOD wrote:

not trying to lowball any ...more

I think you already spent a lot on gold bars and forks and stuff.. You my as well buy it really.

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

VinKreepo VinKreepo
12/6/2013 3:05 PM

@NOSGOD

And dude, I would LOVE to have a shop. Riding a BMX would totally help your image as a bike shop owner, BUT I'm not. You think you would appeal to BMXer's by wearing a formal suit around your shop? No. You'd look like a car salesman decided to work at a bike shop. Image and perception.

I have to go around everyday knowing people are watching me for ONE little mistake. One guy took his seat belt off the other day to get his ID card while going on base. He was completely stopped when he unclicked and received a ticket from the gate guard.

It's stringent. But very much worth it. Having an opportunity to make a career out of a job that will pay for school, give you free life insurance, crazy good benefits for your entire family, and a guaranteed paycheck even when the government shuts down just because you are in harms way is enough to make me decide to give up BMX. For me, my family's well being will always come before my wants. If I have to give up a lifestyle to pursue a glorified position in a very PUBLIC career... I will.

ugot2dewitt ugot2dewitt
12/6/2013 4:26 PM

You don't have any parks? There is nothing wrong with an officer riding in a park. Just don't act like some punk kid..

Over 500+ transactions on eBay at 100%. - jddewitt
Refs: nshs2010, handlebar-to-face, HardBMX_Tim

skubasteve skubasteve
12/6/2013 5:41 PM
VinKreepo wrote:

@NOSGOD

And ...more

your taking that shit WAAAAY to far. I work on a military / fbi base, I have the same fringe benefits and have many background checks, badges, etc

Stop trying to make people think your something your NOT.

Chuck8273 Chuck8273
12/6/2013 6:28 PM
NOSGOD wrote:

not trying to lowball any ...more

Oh, well at least you made it clear that you're an Internet tough guy. I know how to type curse words too, but there's no point in lowering myself to your "I like to lowball kids" level. I'm sure your mom doesn't like you typing those words, and would probably wash your mouth out with soap if you said them.

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

Chuck8273 Chuck8273
12/6/2013 6:37 PM
skubasteve wrote:

your taking that shit ...more

And to add to what Skubasteve said, what they tell you going in and going through OCS is different than what reality is like once you're on the other side. They make things sound way more strict than what they really are.

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

NOSGOD NOSGOD
12/8/2013 9:46 AM
VinKreepo wrote:

NOSGOD wrote:

bump for new hub u can buy all day long from this ebayer for only $100 shipped floks! "There is NO need to over $pay$ for used hub!" The Fuck what U paid for it,its what U can buy it now for,witch is still cheaper your asking price for used one. I hate seeing people get ripped off on used parts on here! Here's the peron i got my New Rear Hub from for onlt $100 shipped!! Just this person price of $119 is still cheaper than any BMX Mail order out there folks!

Photo

skubasteve skubasteve
12/8/2013 11:57 AM
VinKreepo wrote:

NOSGOD wrote:

NOSGOD wrote:

bump for new hub u can buy ...more

are you trying or doesn't just come natural to you to be a BIG douche? It's his parts he can sell them for how ever much he wants to. Do you contact every seller on Ebay to let them know that theres a lower priced item on there? Calm down and but the fuck out of people for sale threads.

NOSGOD NOSGOD
12/8/2013 12:35 PM
VinKreepo wrote:

NOSGOD wrote:

NOSGOD wrote:

bump for new hub u can buy ...more

if u ashole like over $paying$ for used parts,then go ahead buy them,I just posted a Fact on here on were to get Brand new stuff cheaper,so all of you dicks on here can Fuck off!! This is my lst post on this topic!! I was only trying to let other peeps know were to buy goods a much lower cost,thats all,so FUCK U!!
Photo

Collin_McClenahan Collin_McClenahan
12/8/2013 1:16 PM

NOSGOD: Sell me ur hub cuz i want a allgold byke for xtra $wag
Vin" Nah i want to sell the wheels alltogether
NOSGOD: Fuk u asshole i can buy dis hub for cheaper anywayz fuk u cunt i will have more $wag than u cuz i dont over $pay$ even tho i spent $100 on barz just cuz they wer gold 4 xtra $wag and now i want 2 ruin ur thread cuz u didnt do wut i wnted faggit

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

Chuck8273 Chuck8273
12/8/2013 2:28 PM

Well, you need to remove my name from your sig. I will never vouch for you, have never done business with you, and acting like I have is quite the douchbag move. If i have to, I will, but then you won't be able to get into your account any longer.

VinKreepo VinKreepo
12/8/2013 7:54 PM
ugot2dewitt wrote:

You don't have any parks? ...more

Skateboard only...

@skubasteve

Dude, I ain't trying to be something I'm not. I just don't like looking like all of the lieutenants out there who (a) don't care (b) think enlisted should do all the work or (c) don't care.

@Chuck8273 yes I understand it's less strict. I'm not saying there are rules against BMX riding. But when you have E-4 and E-5's as well as E-8's and E-9's telling you it's time to move on... it's time to move on.

Call it what you want. They don't understand/f*** them/etc. but the fact of the matter is that the vast majority treats BMX/extreme sports like tattoos... something rebels do. I know it isn't true, but they don't.

Riding a BMX bike on base as a 2d Lt is like bringing a B.C. Rich Warlock to church for worship songs. Gets the job done, but sends some people the wrong message. When those people are your boss or subordinates... not good.

Keep in mind the people who said trade the BMX for an MTB are in the "real AF" and have been for 2, 5, 21, 22, 24, and 30 years respectively. We aren't talking about the guys in my training.

@NOSGOD

Let it go dude. Let it go.

btn
btn
2 of 2

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals ยป

THE SHOP