Related:
Create New Tag
Dee Hos Dee Hos
3/1/2012 7:09 AM

I need scooter parts.

Threadless Headset
Threadless Forks
some type of compression (ICS kit or SCS)

It's me, Dee Hos

>

30+ Refs!!!!!

tinybikerider33 tinybikerider33
3/1/2012 7:12 AM

I'm not going to say ONE FUCKING WORD.

My BTM. // Facebook // Twitter // Google+ // Refs: guitar_frk, ridelittlebikes43, streetrat420, jb07, werkheiserBMX, SuperstarDK, trentydoo, BEASTASSDICK, pcoco, Showtime402, SnM An1mal.

Dee Hos Dee Hos
3/1/2012 7:14 AM
tinybikerider33 wrote:

I'm not going to say ONE ...more

you said 8 dip

It's me, Dee Hos

>

30+ Refs!!!!!

3/1/2012 7:18 AM
tinybikerider33 wrote:

I'm not going to say ONE ...more

Dee Hos wrote:

you said 8 dip

Get fucked. Why don't you sell your Xbox, bike, and buy scooter parts? We'd all be better off.

My BTM. // Facebook // Twitter // Google+ // Refs: guitar_frk, ridelittlebikes43, streetrat420, jb07, werkheiserBMX, SuperstarDK, trentydoo, BEASTASSDICK, pcoco, Showtime402, SnM An1mal.

Dee Hos Dee Hos
3/1/2012 7:21 AM
tinybikerider33 wrote:

Get fucked. Why don't you ...more

because i have a dialed ass bike and im not done learning stuff on it so why dont you grow up a tiny bit and go sell your bosses bike parts.

It's me, Dee Hos

>

30+ Refs!!!!!

3/1/2012 7:22 AM
Dee Hos wrote:

because i have a dialed ...more

Which of my bike parts are my boss's? I built up my entire bike before I worked in the shop.

3/1/2012 7:23 AM
Dee Hos wrote:

you said 8 dip

Photo

Dee Hos Dee Hos
3/1/2012 7:25 AM
tinybikerider33 wrote:

Which of my bike parts are ...more

you make no sense, if you dont have scooter parts (which you probably dont) leave. I dont care what you have to say youre really an idiot lol..i said go sel your bosses parts. like the one who pays you to sell their parts? can i do that? will you work under me to sell my parts?

It's me, Dee Hos

>

30+ Refs!!!!!

iridebmx2122 iridebmx2122
3/1/2012 7:26 AM

literally made me lol

I HAVE A PAIR OF BLACK ODDY 7KAS I WILL TRADE BOTH FOR A PAIR OF SUN ENVYS (MUST BE FRONT AND REAR MATCHING SET) ANY COLOR

Dee Hos Dee Hos
3/1/2012 7:29 AM
iridebmx2122 wrote:

literally made me lol

when you shipping my driver and pawls?

It's me, Dee Hos

>

30+ Refs!!!!!

3/1/2012 7:35 AM
Dee Hos wrote:

you make no sense, if you ...more

As far as I know, my boss doesn't have any parts to sell. The bike shop might, but my boss doesn't. I wouldn't work for you, because I don't want to be associated in any way with your shady past.

Dee Hos Dee Hos
3/1/2012 7:36 AM
tinybikerider33 wrote:

As far as I know, my boss ...more

yeah, well go sell your store's parts......since you cant find your own to make money off of...lOLLLLLL

It's me, Dee Hos

>

30+ Refs!!!!!

3/1/2012 7:42 AM
Dee Hos wrote:

yeah, well go sell your ...more

You're right, I'm too busy riding my parts. I'm sorry I don't trade out my frame every other week, I guess I'd rather ride. Have fun with your Xbox and scooter, I'll have fun doing barspins and riding my bike.

Dee Hos Dee Hos
3/1/2012 7:46 AM
tinybikerider33 wrote:

You're right, I'm too busy ...more

hahaha all you talk about is barspins, sad thats your best trick...and i havent traded my ltf in about 5 months, since i bought it. i just got another for dirt cheap and sold it for twice what i paid on here....

It's me, Dee Hos

>

30+ Refs!!!!!

3/1/2012 7:53 AM
Dee Hos wrote:

hahaha all you talk about ...more

Barspins aren't my best trick, I just know you can't do them because you've admitted it. I want to see some more of your photography. Will you post more?

poohbear603 poohbear603
3/1/2012 8:45 AM

i have a compleet that i wont part out. its one of those blunt compleets.
blunt grips
blunt stripper bars
i dont rember what forks they are but they were like 90 bucks
blunt metal core wheels
blunt envy deck.
its purple and green. text for more info and pics 6033404920

refs- FIT_bOyEE(frame), Lee_Rager(pegs), milou(cranks), Matt.Ray.12345(frame), Joe martinez(frame), effigy(seat), genesis(dsi), the_bmxist(shoes), superstardk(frame)(bunch of other stuff), coathangerabortion(forks+bars) +more people

Dee Hos Dee Hos
3/1/2012 8:49 AM
poohbear603 wrote:

i have a compleet that i ...more

texted

It's me, Dee Hos

>

30+ Refs!!!!!

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals ยป

THE SHOP