Related:
Create New Tag
AlexDanielP AlexDanielP
9/9/2013 2:29 PM

I have recently traded my wheels for his. My wheels being Profile Mini front laced to a sun rim with ti spokes. & a Primo Mix laced to a Odyssey 7KA rim with ti spokes. For his, Odyssey Vandero Laced to a hazard & a Premium Stinger laced to a primo 7series. I had shipped out on 08/21/13 & he said he had shipped out on 08/18/13 sent me pictures of the package shipping labels & everything. It has been now 3 weeks since he said he shipped & I still have nothing. He barley replies to me & always seems to be busy. You say you havent recieved mine & this all seems really sketchy. All I want is my wheels & I have waited long enough for them & I still have yet for them to come. Shipping from Arizona to Nevada DOES NOT take 3 weeks. & the fact you havent recieved my wheels either makes you seem twice as sketchy. I know you are a 13 year old kid cause I had done all my research before doing any business with you. I do not want to go to your local police about this. All I want is my wheels. I you see this text me & tell me what the fuck is going on cause im growing impatient & want my wheels.

Refs: Scramhype x3, IRideAFly, Tomdon x2, HateBreeder x2, AndrewPeakmanBMX, TrendyDoo

For faster reply text me at 7024964706

Hatebreeder Hatebreeder
9/9/2013 4:15 PM

That sucks bro......hope everything works out for you.

Legit

Oscar5788,Scramhype,SuperstarDK,Howlerfbm,AlexDanielP,KilledGlamour,notorious NIG,KYMIKE

howlerfbm howlerfbm
9/9/2013 4:27 PM

Nail this kid. Shipping definitely doesn't take that long. Someone shipped me a stem from Texas on Friday, im in masachusetts and I got it today. This scamming nonsense has got to go. Good luck dude.

bikes destroy vlogs.

ref: slade_vincent, shutta, ecuadevil, theprophet, blackmammoth, sfb, element4all, bmx-junkie, kurtnut, nickg, jessebmx, dontDELETE, krbmx17, ninjacat, freddydapice, waanng, ivan, scramhype, motogrizz, tomdon, dream, hatebreeder, noendinsight666, asilva, wolfen, superstarDK, skubasteve, aebasher, many more.

skubasteve skubasteve
9/9/2013 4:33 PM

Call the cops, fuck this dickhead. People have to learn that if they scam people they go to jail or whatever. Anyone live around him that can check his bike to see which wheels he has?

AlexDanielP AlexDanielP
9/9/2013 4:55 PM

Thanks guys. if worse comes to worse this kid is a 4 hour drive from me & id love to see the look on his face as im at his front door.

Refs: Scramhype x3, IRideAFly, Tomdon x2, HateBreeder x2, AndrewPeakmanBMX, TrendyDoo

AlexDanielP AlexDanielP
9/9/2013 7:31 PM

Can i get a sticky mods?

omgalienpewpew omgalienpewpew
9/9/2013 8:38 PM

Fuck em who cares if he's 13, a scammer is a scammer. Hope you get your wheels soon if not, road trip.

Cellmember Cellmember
9/9/2013 9:20 PM

Why the hell do you people insist on making the same mistakes as other people on here, people who have went through this scamming bullshit 100's of times before don't you guys learn from other people's problems with all this scamming going around, its very 50/50, learn people from past members fuck sake common sense. If its to far to drive is it really worth the risk of losing your parts....

Situation sucks man it just really pisses me off when I see people who fall for the same bullshit all the time not directed at you just a message for anyone who is thinking of doing this hopefully it will work out for you, but if not use this as a lesson and don't do the same thing that has happened to many people before hand, all the best homie !

ps. FUCK ALL YOU SCAMMING LOW LIFE PIECES OF SHIT OUT THERE, I'D MAKE YOU SWALLOW YOUR FUCKING TEETH.

AlexDanielP AlexDanielP
9/10/2013 4:37 PM

I dont know what to do guys. What should i so?

Mikel8149 Mikel8149
9/10/2013 4:47 PM
AlexDanielP wrote:

I dont know what to do ...more

go to his house or call the cops. That's why i would never trade with someone online.

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

ecuadevil ecuadevil
9/10/2013 7:33 PM
howlerfbm wrote:

Nail this kid. Shipping ...more

I'm in ga. Haha

Text Me For Faster Response (770)572-6425
Refs]: AllDayErrday.JakeSalbert.FunkyChicken.SuperstarDK.Genesis.ilovemybike22.blainep80.
Tommyboy.1of1547.oscar5788.Wade.Droogskull.TCbmx.Showtime402.nettyrspeghetti.theprophet.Kurtnut.
aw1234512.ScramHype.KnightLight.Tito24.Obiwanchromoly.Spikez5.BEASTASSDICK.Tjthemaxx.Areanfsl.
_brendan.Penman166.J.r Faw.SK1611.DontDELETEmePLEASEandTHANKyou.nshs2010.martinnn1004.
Warchol2.milou.Shutta.asilva23.a08.faiilz.HowlerFbm."FLORIDABMX"Dogbones.The Balt.Bdk1313.Jeez123.
Broughton.vin93.ticaleb.Hooligan703.dream.Element4all.skubasteve.Kymike.Andynahnah.Killawolf.Bmx-junkie.T-1 517.BmxKitten.Jaekass.Mario.villegas90++++++++++MANY MANY MORE

ScramHype ScramHype
9/10/2013 11:23 PM

WHO THE FUCK IS ANDREWPEAKMANBMX???

ScramHype ScramHype
9/11/2013 12:05 AM

YOU TRADED WHEELS WITH SOMEONE THAT JOINED LAST MONTH!!!!

Im sorry this happened to you but man you could have done better. i think i ranted earlier saying i cant hold hands.

nshs2010 nshs2010
9/11/2013 7:20 AM

always have the person with less refs ship first no matter what. If they won't then its no deal

REFSREFS: Four, agfracing, bmx4life121303, Austin_Read, the balt, handlebar-to-face, Murtaugh, killjonken, Bmx&volkswagens, TCbmx(x2), spikez5, A08, SuperstarDK, blizzbikes, ecuadevil, BMX4Lyfee, Kroller, 2283kdogg, ShadowBmx1995, WeAreFucked, killedglamour, Showtime402, ScramHype, Prophet, 2wheelguy, ugot2dewitt, Sancheezz, tomdon five16-207-nine457

Broughton Broughton
9/11/2013 7:49 AM

Sorry bro. Need me to come back down and beat his ass with you? Because I'm down as fuck! I hate kids who steal bikes!

509-301-202one. April 14 Bike check

Refs-ninjacat33 x2, Warchol2, A08 x2, fsearles, bmxscout48, blackmammoth, ilovemybike22, ecuadevil, bmx, J.r._Faw, Pavimo, kymike, ScramHype, xlilkillaluc15x, bmxnick2511, semobmx, robinson79 x2

eBay - 120+ transactions, 100% feedback

noendinsight666 noendinsight666
9/11/2013 12:10 PM

this is whack. ask the tons of people i've sold great stuff at great prices too! being polite and on time is what makes me feel good.

fair is just what's good.
being a scammer prick deserves the old "blanket over the head in the dark" trick if you ask me.
regardless of age.

drive to his house and smack him with a wet newspaper!

howlerfbm howlerfbm
9/11/2013 12:35 PM
howlerfbm wrote:

Nail this kid. Shipping ...more

ecuadevil wrote:

I'm in ga. Haha

lol shit, thought it was shipped from dk in texas lol. still though, stem still got here all good.

bikes destroy vlogs.

ref: slade_vincent, shutta, ecuadevil, theprophet, blackmammoth, sfb, element4all, bmx-junkie, kurtnut, nickg, jessebmx, dontDELETE, krbmx17, ninjacat, freddydapice, waanng, ivan, scramhype, motogrizz, tomdon, dream, hatebreeder, noendinsight666, asilva, wolfen, superstarDK, skubasteve, aebasher, many more.

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals ยป

THE SHOP