Levi's® - Get Inside the Mind of Anthony Napolitan 226

PhotoAnthony Napolitan is awesome. From double frontflips to backflip triple tailwhips, Anthony has done some of the biggest tricks in the history of BMX. Got a question for him? Here's your chance to ask it! Get inside the mind of Levi's® BMX Pro Anthony Napolitan here on Vital BMX. Post your questions for Anthony here in the comments box. We'll pick our favorites and have Anthony give you his answers on camera. Each month Vital BMX will give you a chance to ask questions to a different Levi's® BMX Pro. Check back often to see who's next.

kylecarlson kylecarlson 11/11/2009 9:44 PM

226 comments newest first

Yo ant.... what made yo want to ride, when did u start riding.... and what did u start riding first?
P.S yo crazy =)

hey anthony,
my mother said that you're looking good (i think she has an eye on you).
my question is:
is landing a double frontflip or backflip triplewhip better than having sex?
I would say yes, but I don't double frontflip or backflip triplewhip. that's why I ask you.
I hope to see a cool edit of you soon.
keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!

Yooo Anthony... What dose your girlfriend think of your riding? And do you ever get jealous becaus she is hot and guys probaly try to pick here up all the time?

Did i mention she is hot?

hey anthony how does it feel to have sexy hair and to be riding with sum of the best riders in bmx ????

ps blaahhhblahhhbalhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

sad face

in your opnion what are the best/softest grips out in the market.And by the way keep up the awsome-o job

have you ever had sex? will you give me your bike? and i have to give you mega props for doing the double frontflip? will you do it on dirt and how did you get the guts up? and do you ride street?

hey man ,you obviously have had a great last 3 years in bmx , but we all know that it comes with alot of shit eating , so which was the worse day you had in bmx and whats your worse slam / injury?
can you please do the first backflip tailwhip how -to on the web????? keep up the awesome work !

Everyone say's ur the best, tht u could do everything nd make it lok so easy
(personally i think ur pretty beast mode [on] off)
do u consider urself as being the best bmx rider out right now?...if not, then who would be the best biker?

Remember when you threw your bike from the rock all the way to the hip bowl? Why don't you throw your bike more often? I enjoy that and I figured you should have learn a proper technique by now from watch your fellow Woodward mates....

P.S: Throwing your bike in the foam doesn't count...

Love,
DDD

Yo Anthony my name is Anthony, too! I've two questions.

Question one: What is you favourite rider do you ride with of the Levi's team?
Question two: When do you come to Germany again? Here are crazy spots and really funny skateparks! And the poeple are really nice, too!!!
Keep ridin like that bro!

hey anthony,
do your parents like bmx?
please say it in your video that:' pepo in hungary is awesome':D

you won dew tour with the same run allyear last year and we were all cramping your trick bag but now your trick bag has more candy than a 7 year olds holloween sack ,how do you get over the bullshit and and rpogress so fast ?

hey man its grady did yyou used to work at popeyes and if so did you ever put jamie bestwicks head in the deep fryer eat it and obtain his awesome powers along with your brothers touge cause for some reason he sounds german and also how much lassania do you think could fit in corey martinezes beard?

Anthony my good sir,
Ive been riding for a little over 6 months and ive been trying to do footjams on a mini for 3 weeks and I cant get them. When you were younger have you ever felt like you wont be a good rider because you cant nail a trick, if so what was it. P.s. i have a gaint crak in my frame what frame would you recomend PPS you look slightly possesed in the pic they have of you.

Hey anthony, your double frontflips is Awesome ! I hope one day i can be a “Trick machine” just like you !but every time before i'm going to do some tricks like back flip , i'm always so scared ! In my city don't have foam pit . I don't know what to do,Need your advice.

-Your big fans MaxFu