C50 giggity30 Quote
4/5/2014 5:51 PM
I can get fly Tierra forks for a decent deal any good ? Or something else. I'm looking for white. And money isn't really a problem. Just looking for input.

Odyssey forks are my next choice but I kinda want something different.
C50_000_0011_1411948922 BMXism Quote
4/5/2014 5:53 PM
No you don't. You want the Odysseys.
C50_img_0100_1383144818 EddiMundo Quote
4/5/2014 5:53 PM
bet i can guess what people will put..... lol.
C50_img_0100_1383144818 EddiMundo Quote
4/5/2014 5:54 PM

BMXism wrote: No you don't. You want the ...more

BMXism wrote: No you don't. You want the Odysseys.

in before i could even post!
C50 giggity30 Quote
4/5/2014 5:58 PM
Believe me I love odyssey I used to rock their race forks in the digi Camo. Just trying to switch it up lol .

I just need a upgrade from the crap I have now. Than my ride is perrrfect!
C50_img_0100_1383144818 EddiMundo Quote
4/5/2014 6:11 PM
plenty to choose from. eclat, wtp, federal, bsd, shadow, subrosa, blusix, 34r, all good! and plenty others
C50_trolololololol Mikel8149 Quote
4/5/2014 6:13 PM
odyssey/sunday forks are the only forks you will ever need for the rest of your life.
C50_sesame_street_the_count_1406773390 Xxohioanxx Quote
4/5/2014 6:16 PM

Mikel8149 wrote: odyssey/sunday forks are ...more

Mikel8149 wrote: odyssey/sunday forks are the only forks you will ever need for the rest of your life.

This is the truth. Best warranty in the business and they never broke in testing even after 2 million cycles of a 4000N load.
C50_10654167_10204781251236326_1160619552_n_1410147278 sundaybmxRR Quote
4/5/2014 6:21 PM
Odyssey/Sunday master race.

Saw a guy once try to ride something other than Odyssey/Sunday forks, BAM! Garbage truck ran him over. He thought it was a fluke so he tried riding again once he was all healed up, KABOOM! Asteroid hits him! Miraculously he survived and bought Odyssey forks & lived happily ever after without incidents like that.
C50_image_1389166302 Thomas_Kerrigan Quote
4/5/2014 6:22 PM
Dont buy any fly parts... Ever.
C50_sesame_street_the_count_1406773390 Xxohioanxx Quote
4/5/2014 6:22 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote: Odyssey/Sunday master ...more

sundaybmxRR wrote: Odyssey/Sunday master race.

Saw a guy once try to ride something other than Odyssey/Sunday forks, BAM! Garbage truck ran him over. He thought it was a fluke so he tried riding again once he was all healed up, KABOOM! Asteroid hits him! Miraculously he survived and bought Odyssey forks & lived happily ever after without incidents like that.

I heard the Challenger shuttle was made entirely of Shadow forks.
C50_10654167_10204781251236326_1160619552_n_1410147278 sundaybmxRR Quote
4/5/2014 6:28 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote: I heard the Challenger ...more

Xxohioanxx wrote: I heard the Challenger shuttle was made entirely of Shadow forks.

C50_image_1389166302 Thomas_Kerrigan Quote
4/5/2014 6:38 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote: I heard the Challenger ...more

Xxohioanxx wrote: I heard the Challenger shuttle was made entirely of Shadow forks.

Im not trying to hate on shadow but that post made my day.. Well done sir.
C50_sesame_street_the_count_1406773390 Xxohioanxx Quote
4/5/2014 6:43 PM


Wait... let's look closer...

C50_s_m_gravity_400pix_1370722046 handlebar-to-face Quote
4/5/2014 6:51 PM
^^^^ LOL damn you shadow
C50_10654167_10204781251236326_1160619552_n_1410147278 sundaybmxRR Quote
4/5/2014 6:52 PM
oh my fucking god hahaha
C50 giggity30 Quote
4/5/2014 7:06 PM
Wooow that's some crazyness rite there! Ima probably buy the odyssey ones. In the past 15 years the only forks I've ridden was. Pitchfork s. Odyssey. Or standard forks. Not really in the loop with all the new school stuff!
C50_trolololololol Mikel8149 Quote
4/5/2014 8:03 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote: Odyssey/Sunday master ...more

sundaybmxRR wrote: Odyssey/Sunday master race.

Saw a guy once try to ride something other than Odyssey/Sunday forks, BAM! Garbage truck ran him over. He thought it was a fluke so he tried riding again once he was all healed up, KABOOM! Asteroid hits him! Miraculously he survived and bought Odyssey forks & lived happily ever after without incidents like that.

I heard if you have odyssey forks millions of angel bitches come and have a gangbang with you and if you buy any other fork devil bitches some and chop off your penis off when you are sleeping. It's up to you..
C50_pinkranger_1388732107 Collin_McClenahan Quote
4/5/2014 8:03 PM
Holy shit Ohioan that's fucking mint
C50_10654167_10204781251236326_1160619552_n_1410147278 sundaybmxRR Quote
4/5/2014 8:11 PM

Mikel8149 wrote: I heard if you have ...more

Mikel8149 wrote: I heard if you have odyssey forks millions of angel bitches come and have a gangbang with you and if you buy any other fork devil bitches some and chop off your penis off when you are sleeping. It's up to you..

Well if you don't have Odyssey/Sunday forks you already forfeit your dick anyway, so..
C50_000_0011_1411948922 BMXism Quote
4/5/2014 8:11 PM

Collin_McClenahan wrote: Holy shit Ohioan that's ...more

Collin_McClenahan wrote: Holy shit Ohioan that's fucking mint

agreed. lol Wonderful use of ms paint. splendid.
C50_sesame_street_the_count_1406773390 Xxohioanxx Quote
4/5/2014 8:13 PM

BMXism wrote: agreed. lol Wonderful use ...more

BMXism wrote: agreed. lol Wonderful use of ms paint. splendid.

That took me like 5 minutes to make, fuck you. Disrespectful twat.
C50_000_0011_1411948922 BMXism Quote
4/5/2014 8:17 PM


10 seconds bitch.

bring it.
C50_img_20140614_163252_2004512666_1402756553 T-rider Quote
4/6/2014 1:08 AM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

Wait... let's look ...more

Xxohioanxx wrote:

Wait... let's look closer...

LOOOL
C50_screenshot_2014_10_17_13_26_44_1413572753 dave lawrence Quote
4/6/2014 9:25 AM

sundaybmxRR wrote: Odyssey/Sunday master ...more

sundaybmxRR wrote: Odyssey/Sunday master race.

Saw a guy once try to ride something other than Odyssey/Sunday forks, BAM! Garbage truck ran him over. He thought it was a fluke so he tried riding again once he was all healed up, KABOOM! Asteroid hits him! Miraculously he survived and bought Odyssey forks & lived happily ever after without incidents like that.

Mikel8149 wrote: I heard if you have ...more

Mikel8149 wrote: I heard if you have odyssey forks millions of angel bitches come and have a gangbang with you and if you buy any other fork devil bitches some and chop off your penis off when you are sleeping. It's up to you..

sundaybmxRR wrote: Well if you don't have ...more

sundaybmxRR wrote: Well if you don't have Odyssey/Sunday forks you already forfeit your dick anyway, so..

My federal forks and my penis say otherwise.
C50_image_1408397290 eskimojay Quote
4/6/2014 2:54 PM
S&m pitchforks
C50_img950094_1398989986 future FBM Quote
4/7/2014 2:13 PM
Buy some forks from a recognizable company and youll be fine.
C50 giggity30 Quote
4/7/2014 4:10 PM
Thanks for all the trash talking and opinions guys. Made me laugh a few times . I wound up getting. Total forks. I'm happy with my purchase even tho they aren't mounted yet.

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry