C50_7051_675197502575494_1557008126810680432_n_1410641048 James_Letten17 Quote
3/11/2014 9:02 PM
My Colony Pintour Wheel that has, Pintour Rim (pinned), Wasp Hub, and your average everyday spokes (14g)

for his... G-Sport Ratchet Hub, Odyssey 7-KA (chrome), and possibly 14g spokes as well.

I am only asking because the hub is missing something (picture below) I believe it is the SEAL that is not there, but I mean, think I should worry about the hub breaking from constant dirt entry?


Also this is the whole wheel


I saw a video too, the wheel is near perfectly straight and I mean like, isn't the 7ka rim practically still one of the best rims out there?
C50_image_1407038087 sunday bikes69 Quote
3/11/2014 9:14 PM
Jesus fuck those bars giant, are those perfect 10s? And you shouldnt worry about dirt if you ride park or street which is what his setup looks like is a park setup.
C50_shes_got_legs_for_days_30_photos14_1401072393_1401076043 Brokenbmx Quote
3/11/2014 9:20 PM
Thats a good deal on your part as long as that rim isn't fucked. im pretty sure you need the seal for ratchets to work properly but worst comes to worst you buy a driver used or find some with that seal. shit i might even have one kicking around in my gsport parts bag.
C50_7051_675197502575494_1557008126810680432_n_1410641048 James_Letten17 Quote
3/11/2014 9:22 PM

sunday bikes69 wrote: Jesus fuck those bars ...more

sunday bikes69 wrote: Jesus fuck those bars giant, are those perfect 10s? And you shouldnt worry about dirt if you ride park or street which is what his setup looks like is a park setup.

Yeah a lot of people ride p10's here where i live, like no joke. p10's are fuckin EVERYWHERE here, at least for the kids who think having obnoxiously large bars are cool
C50_s_m_gravity_400pix_1370722046 handlebar-to-face Quote
3/11/2014 9:23 PM
I'd go for it, pretty sure you can find a seal at a hardware store or get a spare one from an lbs
C50_7051_675197502575494_1557008126810680432_n_1410641048 James_Letten17 Quote
3/11/2014 9:25 PM

Brokenbmx wrote: Thats a good deal on your ...more

Brokenbmx wrote: Thats a good deal on your part as long as that rim isn't fucked. im pretty sure you need the seal for ratchets to work properly but worst comes to worst you buy a driver used or find some with that seal. shit i might even have one kicking around in my gsport parts bag.

do you need the seal?
C50_picasso_drawing_head BNC Quote
3/11/2014 9:25 PM
Nigga take that shit. IT'S A GSPORT/7KA! If you email Gsport they will probably give you one on the house
C50_shes_got_legs_for_days_30_photos14_1401072393_1401076043 Brokenbmx Quote
3/11/2014 9:26 PM

Brokenbmx wrote: Thats a good deal on your ...more

Brokenbmx wrote: Thats a good deal on your part as long as that rim isn't fucked. im pretty sure you need the seal for ratchets to work properly but worst comes to worst you buy a driver used or find some with that seal. shit i might even have one kicking around in my gsport parts bag.

James_Letten17 wrote: do you need the seal?

James_Letten17 wrote: do you need the seal?

I would highly suggest it. you risk alot of shit getting in there and damaging the ratchet ring if not.
C50_timbike1_1397762623 HardBMX_Tim Quote
3/12/2014 5:09 AM
Youd be a fool to say no. Email gsport, tell them it disappeared while you were riding, think it popped off and got torn apart by your chain. I would only imagine theyd send you a new one.
C50_img_20140614_163252_2004512666_1402756553 T-rider Quote
3/12/2014 7:22 AM
Do it man!
C50 Dennon21 Quote
3/12/2014 7:31 AM
Those look like elevenz! Those are ridiculously big bars ! But do it up ratchet is sick with a minor problem and the 7ka is a mint rim I love mine !
C50_fb_picture_1177779123 Gump Quote
3/12/2014 7:47 AM
Swap wheels. Buy a new driver and run it.
C50_image_1405726957 blaaaaaaaaa Quote
3/12/2014 7:49 AM
Do the trade!
C50_trolololololol Mikel8149 Quote
3/12/2014 7:58 AM

BNC wrote: Nigga take that shit. IT'S ...more

BNC wrote: Nigga take that shit. IT'S A GSPORT/7KA! If you email Gsport they will probably give you one on the house

I needed the fat collar thing for mine and they gave one to me and a bolt for free it was cool.
C50_img_0884 FreddyDapice Quote
3/12/2014 7:58 AM
Yeah, why is this even a question?
C50_img_20140614_163252_2004512666_1402756553 T-rider Quote
3/12/2014 8:05 AM

FreddyDapice wrote: Yeah, why is this even a ...more

FreddyDapice wrote: Yeah, why is this even a question?

i was wondering that. Is like, i have a volkswagen passat tdi, should i trade it for a porsche panamera?
C50_s_m_gravity_400pix_1370722046 handlebar-to-face Quote
3/12/2014 8:10 AM
Dammit trade the man already
C50_trolololololol Mikel8149 Quote
3/12/2014 8:18 AM

T-rider wrote: i was wondering that. Is ...more

T-rider wrote: i was wondering that. Is like, i have a volkswagen passat tdi, should i trade it for a porsche panamera?

Then trade it for a 911
C50_s_m_gravity_400pix_1370722046 handlebar-to-face Quote
3/12/2014 8:31 AM

FreddyDapice wrote: Yeah, why is this even a ...more

FreddyDapice wrote: Yeah, why is this even a question?

T-rider wrote: i was wondering that. Is ...more

T-rider wrote: i was wondering that. Is like, i have a volkswagen passat tdi, should i trade it for a porsche panamera?

Mikel8149 wrote: Then trade it for a 911

Mikel8149 wrote: Then trade it for a 911

Then trade it for a 69 firebird
C50_img_20140614_163252_2004512666_1402756553 T-rider Quote
3/12/2014 9:45 AM

T-rider wrote: i was wondering that. Is ...more

T-rider wrote: i was wondering that. Is like, i have a volkswagen passat tdi, should i trade it for a porsche panamera?

Mikel8149 wrote: Then trade it for a 911

Mikel8149 wrote: Then trade it for a 911

handlebar-to-face wrote: Then trade it for a 69 ...more

handlebar-to-face wrote: Then trade it for a 69 firebird

i said panamera cause they are both sedans.
C50_7051_675197502575494_1557008126810680432_n_1410641048 James_Letten17 Quote
3/12/2014 2:06 PM

FreddyDapice wrote: Yeah, why is this even a ...more

FreddyDapice wrote: Yeah, why is this even a question?

this was a question because It was missing a seal and the gap on the driver and hub shell looked large enough to get good dirt entry
C50_7051_675197502575494_1557008126810680432_n_1410641048 James_Letten17 Quote
3/12/2014 2:13 PM
nevermind the guy traded for a coaster last night
C50_xuum5yhh_1370565473 NOGOODNAME Quote
3/12/2014 2:28 PM
you fucked up^^
C50_img_20140614_163252_2004512666_1402756553 T-rider Quote
3/12/2014 2:33 PM

James_Letten17 wrote: nevermind the guy traded ...more

James_Letten17 wrote: nevermind the guy traded for a coaster last night

that fucking sucks

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry