C50_wp_20140328_003_1409366145 StoreBoughtChild Quote
3/21/2014 7:58 AM
CRANKS UNDER $60. Let me know what youve got, if nobody is selling cranks that cheap, im buying some eastern tribe cranks. So either post some cranks youd like to sell, or give me your opinion on them.
C50_dsc01515 Hatebreeder Quote
3/21/2014 2:06 PM
I got some Subrosa Bitchin but no way id take less than 60.
C50_ride_1386374724 dmx24 Quote
3/21/2014 2:41 PM
i have a set of fit flow series rhd/lhd 175mm way better than eastern crap text 951-505-5393 if interested
C50_image ecuadevil Quote
3/21/2014 4:56 PM

StoreBoughtChild wrote: CRANKS UNDER $60. Let me ...more

StoreBoughtChild wrote: CRANKS UNDER $60. Let me know what youve got, if nobody is selling cranks that cheap, im buying some eastern tribe cranks. So either post some cranks youd like to sell, or give me your opinion on them.

$80 shipped LHD/175 Thunderbolts

C50_wp_20140328_003_1409366145 StoreBoughtChild Quote
3/22/2014 7:48 AM
Ecuadevil, if i had more money, id take that offer in a heartbeat.
C50 giggity30 Quote
3/23/2014 5:20 AM
Shoot me a text if your interested I got a set laying around. I'll hook you up with them. Depending on your location I'll ship to ya. Just paying it forward.
C50 giggity30 Quote
3/23/2014 5:21 AM
My bad 732-300-1138 is my number
C50_wp_20140328_003_1409366145 StoreBoughtChild Quote
3/23/2014 6:18 AM
Not really interested in buying from guys that arent Known on here. Sorry man, no offense, just want to avoid scam.
C50 giggity30 Quote
3/23/2014 6:35 AM
No worries I'm not looking for $$ I'll ship then to ya. Vi got got eastern nomads in a trade. Than a buddy gave me a set of profiles I like better. U can have them. I have no need. For them. I'm 30 years old I don't play games just trying to help out.

I've dealt wit Joe_Martinez he's a member on here he might be of some assurance
C50_image_1378092142 Chuck8273 Quote
3/23/2014 7:33 AM

StoreBoughtChild wrote: Not really interested in ...more

StoreBoughtChild wrote: Not really interested in buying from guys that arent Known on here. Sorry man, no offense, just want to avoid scam.

Its kinda hard to get scammed if hes just going to ship you the parts, man.

I haven't done business with him, but I would, and wouldn't think twice about it. There are others on here I would steer clear of though.
C50_screenshot_2014_01_04_at_23.10.17_1390915041 NorthernJosh Quote
3/24/2014 5:24 AM

giggity30 wrote: No worries I'm not looking ...more

giggity30 wrote: No worries I'm not looking for $$ I'll ship then to ya. Vi got got eastern nomads in a trade. Than a buddy gave me a set of profiles I like better. U can have them. I have no need. For them. I'm 30 years old I don't play games just trying to help out.

I've dealt wit Joe_Martinez he's a member on here he might be of some assurance

I would buy nomads in a heartbeat.
C50_wp_20140328_003_1409366145 StoreBoughtChild Quote
3/24/2014 7:58 AM

StoreBoughtChild wrote: Not really interested in ...more

StoreBoughtChild wrote: Not really interested in buying from guys that arent Known on here. Sorry man, no offense, just want to avoid scam.

Chuck8273 wrote: Its kinda hard to get ...more

Chuck8273 wrote: Its kinda hard to get scammed if hes just going to ship you the parts, man.

I haven't done business with him, but I would, and wouldn't think twice about it. There are others on here I would steer clear of though.

I didn't read what he said correctly. I texted him, cool dude. hes shipping me some s&m pitchforks in chrome.

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry